Part Two

You two collapse onto the couch, laughing. You just lay on his chest for a moment trying to catch your breath. You can hear his heartbeat race. You grab the remote and turn on Netflix. "Whatcha wanna watch?" You ask. "Doesn't matter, you know we won't be watching that much anyway." He smirks. You giggle as you click 'RV' . You lay down on his stomach as his arms wraps around you.

"What if I told you pizza tonight along with chocolate strawberries?" Cam smirked. You jumped up with a smile across your face. "No way! Cam, you're crazy." You giggle. He smiles as you sit on his stomach with your feet on each side. He holds up his hands as you both interlace fingers. "I love you." He says as 'RV' still plays in the background.

"Prove it..." You giggle as a grin appears on his face. "Challenge accepted." He smirks as he leans up and kisses you. You lean forward, so that you're hovering him and he's more comfortable. His hand trails up your back, onto your neck. He gently pulls you closer to him and licks your bottom lip to ask for entrance. You open your mouth a little as his tongue comes and explores your mouth. You smile into the kiss and pull away.

"Catch me." You laugh as you take off running. He quickly gets off the bed and chases you around the house. You turn around and see Cameron right on your tail. You try to go faster, but it doesn't work. Suddenly, you feel his warm touch wrap around your waist as your feet are being lifted from the ground. He spins you around as you laugh, uncontrollably.

He puts you in his arms, bridal style and takes you upstairs to the bedroom. He plops you onto the bed and goes to his closet. You give him a questioning look as you rub your hands up and down your arms. "I could tell you're cold by the touch." He chuckles. You tosses you some of his sweats and a hoodie. "Oh, thanks." You said as your face goes flushed. "Hey, Cameron?" You ask as he settles down on the bed. "Yeah?" He asks, looking up at you.

"Could you step out for a minute?" You ask as his jaw drops. "Babe, we've been together for 8 months, I think I'm good." He smirks as you glare at him. "Fine, but look away." You said as he groans. He puts his face into the pillow as you quickly strip and but on his clothes. "Okay, you're good." You said as you toss your clothes to the corner. He turns around as you sit on the bed.

Before you know it, you're getting attacked by Cameron giving you kisses all over.