Chapter 8: The plan is in action.

There is some mentions of rape or doesn't even go that far, but if you don't like that you can read the story just be care after Naruto mentions a bar. Ok hope you enjoy the story.

The plan was that shino and Kiba would invite Naruto to a party, then the others besides Sasuke would get him to have a drink or two. After he was loopy Sasuke would ask him the questions he need answers to.

~At the party~

"Hey guys," Naruto entered the small house and smiled. The others smiled back, and showed him around. There were a lot of people in the house so someone had to watch Naruto at all time. So he wouldn't leave.

The party was going great, lots of drunk kids running around. Naruto has a couple of drinks, and just as Sasuke was going to talk to him. He was challenged to a drinking match. He was drunk and accepted the offer.

He was wasted by the time Sasuke got to talking to him.

"Hey, Naruto can we talk?" The raven placed his hand on the boys shoulder as he spoke. The blonde turned around and smiled, putting down the drink he was carrying.

"Yeah, sure, I needed to *hick* talk to you to," he graded the sober boys hand and walked him to an unoccupied room(if you know where i'm going with this good for you). He pushed the unknowing boys into the room and shut the door, just as the raven boy spoke the blonde quietly locked the door.

"Hey, so Naruto you have been acting really weird lately, did I do something to make you angry? If so I-" the boy couldn't finish before the blonde had kissed the unsuspecting boy. The raven sat on the bed not making a move.

"Oh sorry, I should have asked before *hick* actually kissing you," the blonde said squatting in front if the boy. Sasuke looked at the boy with shock in waving emotions. The blonde frowned and used the ravens knees to push himself into a standing position. He walked towards the window and looked out at the city's lights.

"I left the village because of an event that, well you know what I'm talking about. After I stepped foot out of the city gates I felt well free! Something was holding me back when I was in the city. I'm pretty sure it was you."

The blonde glared at the raven. Then slapped himself in the head.

"Why am I telling you this?"

The raven spoke up stopping the train of thought in the boys head.

"You were telling me what happened to you after you left the village!" He said trying to get the boy to talk this was his one chance after all.

"That really doesn't sound like me, but I trust you so I believe you," Sasuke mentally fist palmed as the blonde spoke once more.

"After feeling free, I felt alone scared and betrayed. So I ran, and I ran and I ran and I ran and I ran. I ran as far away as I could as fast as I could I never stopped people would look at me and either cheer me on because they thought I was running a marathon, or tell me to stop before hurt my self. I ignored both." He sighed as he turned placing his hands on the window seal to prop himself up.

"I finally found my way to a town far way from the leaf, I looked around and as a twelve year old I couldn't do much I stayed in the village for awhile asking for food and cloths. This one old man always helped me I never will be able to repay him." The boy spoke with such fondness, like he had know the man for his whole life.

"One night I was sitting near a bar, not a fun idea. Anyway, an old dude walked out and tried to touch me, I fought back but he was really strong for an old dude. He managed to um well, I think you know what I'm talking about. Sense I was weak the old dude was going to take me with him, but the other old man I talked about before, who helped me, showed up and pow pow kicked his ass, it was funny," the boy said drunk and not giving any fucks.

"After that, him and this grandma who lived next door took me in, they taught me to read write do math you know, and trained me to fight, I have lived with them for 6 and a half years. About two years ago, I found out that I was related to the old man and grandma which made me happy!" He said excitedly. Naruto started to walk but immediately feel to the ground Sasuke went to help, but the boy just stayed there not moving a muscle .

"After finding out that, I thought I would have a great rest of my life living with my god parents, but god doesn't fucking love me," He looked up and flipped the sky off. Sasuke looked at him weird 'wow he's wasted'

"My god parents, they told me something that changed my purpose in life! To free my parents from prison, they were locked up for something they never did," Naruto started to stand up.

"Do you know who the closet friends to my parents were? Your parents, the very people who locked up my mom and dad!" He stood up and yelled in the ravens shocked face. Naruto's face was serious but that soon faded.

"But don't worry I have a grudge against you for reasons that you already know about. I was salty towards you at first. Then I got over that just a bit. I still think that Uchiha are stuck up pricks who were put on this earth to piss people like me off."

"Anyways, I'm here because I love my god parents and this is what they wanted, it's only temporary so don't get used to me." He finished. He than looked at the boy and smiled sadly as he held back the worst parts of his life to take to the grave. The raven haired boy stood up and placed his hand on the boys shoulder.

"I'm sorry, for everything-" before, again he was interpreted, the blonde had this time spun around and clutched the Sasuke's shoulders he pushed him back on the the bed so that the blonde had Sasuke completely pinned to the bed.

The raven was still not ready for this action and was in slightly less state of shock. The blonde smirked and hung his head so his hair was in the ravens face, blocking the boys view.

"I should really ask before doing things like this shouldn't I?" The boys stayed in this position for a while before Sasuke spoke.

"Naruto, are you feeling ok, I know your drunk I'll drive you home if you would like?" The raven offred. The blonde smiled and nodded his head, he lifted his head up so his face could be seen once more. Then got off of the boy who would be ready the next time that happened.

The next chapter is going to have some well, I think you can get my drift, I don't want to spoil much so I'll put a warning right before the sensitive shit starts thanks for the support and I hope you like it cause it took me so long to get it right this chapter and the next one. Love you all biii