| 9 |

Jayda's Pov :

It's been 3 days since I found out that Dom Been cheating on me again but I can't let that affect me right now because I have a 5 day old baby and Today we move into the new House .

I sat up in the bed on my phone responding back to messages and Scrolling on Instagram . I called Dom to see where he was at and if he was gone to help Us move today since I kicked him out the room and he hasn't been home .

" Hello " He said sleepy answering the phone .

" Where you at and are you gone help us move today " I asked with an attitude

" Don't start with me this morning I'm at A hotel and yes I'll be there at 12 " he said back

" Whatever " I said before hanging up before he could finish talking .

After being on my phone for about 30 mins After I hung up on Dom , LA started to cry I got up and Feed him and after he finished eating I washed him and then got him dressed for the day and posted his picture on Instagram.

Liked by Dom4k , Litty

Liked by Dom4k , Litty.lira and 2,366,627 others

@Jaydawayda : Son son 👶🏽💙

@Dom4k : 💙💙💙🦍

@Lexyyyyy : He so Adorable 😍

@Arithedon : Godson 😩💙

View all 300,627 comments

I after I put LA Back to sleep I got up and got dressed for the day .

Ari's POV :

" Why do I always have to go through this with you in the morning get up " I yelled at king shaking him .

" Okay Damn " He said with an attitude.

I ain't got time for him and his attitude today . I got up and went to take a shower and brush my teeth .

After I got out the shower I got dressed and headed down stairs to the kitchen to find something to eat before we leave for the day

After a hour or two everybody started to come out there rooms already dressed .

We sat in the living room discussing a plan To get shit done today .

" We ladies gone stay and unpack while y'all move and put togather furniture " Lauren suggested

" Yeah that's works " Dee said

We all got up and went to our cars and drove to the new house .

The new house was beautiful and Spacious everybody had there own room even Lauren and Nipsey kids had a room and Of course I had to make sure my god son had a room .