Stop Being suck a Dck

Time check 9:15pm

"Ang tagal naman nung dalawang bata."

"Bakit wala pa sila?"

We were on a despedida party for our cousins that day and they were with their friends for the last time. Heart breaking. Just the thought of departing from your trusted circle is one of the most painful decision and you cannot do anything because it's your parents' decision.

"Sorry po late kami."

"Anong oras na! Usapan 6 diba! Hindi na ba kayo marunong sumunod sa usapan! Ilang beses nyo na inulit yan! Putangina! Ano ginagago nyo ba ako? Mabait ako pero tinataranda nyo ako e. Wag tayong mag gaguhan dito! Putang ina! Ano pinapahiya nyo ba ko? Gusto nyo kayo ipahiya ko? Wag nyo kong ipapahiya putangina mabait ako pero putang ina!"

Those were just some words which I did not recognized until there was silence. Not until some asked and suggested of going home.

"Itapon nyo na yang mga pagkain! Kung maggaganyan lang pala! Yung mga bata sisigawan, papagalitan! Umuwi na tayo. "

Hearing that from his sister in law made him a little calm.

All the bagets went down for the talk.

I barely see them cry. If they do, maybe something to do with their happy crushes, and whatnot.

Their father went down and slammed the door.

"Putang ina mo. Wag mo kong ginagago, may kalalagyan ka sakin. Putang ina wag mo kong subukan!"

We cannot do anything. At all! I hate how we weren't able to do something for them but to comfort each of them.

After that their father was sorry for what he did.

-------------

Do you really expect everyone to understand being a father when you are always away?

How about this, you're migrating and that was the last time for you to be with your friends? Do you really have to put them in shame in front of everyone?

Maybe sometimes you have to live inside their world for you to be able to understand how your kids run their lives.

Always remember that you do not have at any cost, a control over your child's life.

Let them live their lives and you as a parent should support them.

You have one of the biggest influence in your child's life so do not make them look like you're doing something good when in fact you're not.

You're making them fear you when you're supposed to be the person whom they should never fear because you are their father.

Consider when you have to ask for forgiveness. It means you have the heart of asking and telling them that you are not perfect. Let them see that. Ask them what for them is hurtful of what you did. In that way, you would understand their context of pain or see the overview of the damage you've cost them. Even on how you manage to do something to alleviate the fear.