Kise Ryōta (Part 1)

[[Ryōta is my favorite character in KnB, followed by Kasamatsu then Izuki and Moriyama and finally, last but never least, Akashi~but let's start with the dumb blond model! I'll try to have him be as in character as I can! Don't be shy to leave comments, judge or requests or others, I accept the mall. Enough talk, and let's start]]

xxxxxxxxxxxx

You admired the blonde basketball player from far. You always did. Girls always crowded him and you didn't dare go close. You had a friend in his class where she would invite you over just for you to eat 'with' Kise Ryōta. He would sometimes look your way and smile as you blush hard and look away from him. Little did you know that he would always grin at your reaction as he found it adorable. And as that went on, he would blush at times.

Everything started and changed on that day.

You watched the basketball team practice as usual, but you noticed him looking your way most of the time and he waved and smiled. You could feel your face heat up though you half believed that he was waving to the girls in front of you. You left a few minutes before the practice ended.

Not expecting to meet Kise halfway. You could feel your heart race, as your face radiated heat. You stared at the ground and sped up, stumbling a little. You scolded yourself quietly. Why in front of him?!

"H-Hey!"

You froze. Was he calling out for you? He was?

"Uhm... Yeah... Y-you..." He mumbled, loud enough for you to hear. You turned around, "me?" Your heart skipped a beat. Just when it calmed down. He smiled and nodded. You just didn't see why Kasamatsu would kick someone like him, though understanding why he would kick Kise for waving at fans during practice.

"I just... Well, I noticed you from the start when you would come to my class to eat with (Y/Friend's/L/N)-san. I would smile at you too'ssu." He grinned. And as if he remembered something, he wavered. His cheeks were coloured with the brightest rose red as he turned around and had his back facing you. You caught a glimpse of that face of his before he covered it with his hands and you felt your face heat up. So adorable... He was so adorable...

He turned back to face you. He seemed to have calmed down. "Uhm... I just... I just wanted to ask you. What's your name?" He half shouted. You were slightly taken aback. You couldn't help but find him cute. You smiled.

"I'm (L/N) (F/N)."

Kise grinned. "Nice to meet you! Hope we can be great friends!"

You nodded, checked the time, panicked. "I-I'm sorry! I have to go! I-I'll see you at school, Kise-kun!" How you managed to speak to Kise? Still a mystery.

[[I did not expect 2 parts or more. I found it hard to fit everything in to one part since I love cliffhangers. Then I'll see you at the next part. Please look forward to it!]]