Enter OutRealm

Izuku Midoriya Yagi, a boy of only 14 stood atop an abandoned building, his eyes lifeless, after being saved by the Sludge Monster by All Might his hero and idol only to be told he cant be a Hero because he is quirkless. Toshinori Yagi was killed to have to break his son's heart but he knew the reality and didn't want to give his son false hope, though he never really spent time with him either for the simple fact he was ashamed.

What he didn't know was his son had been bullied for the last 10 years of his life, to him it was a stage of adolescence to grow out of and things would get better, he and Inko believed that. And because of that brushed him off, leaving him alone.

But today was the day he was done with Heroes and Quirks, he hated it all. Their was no hope for him, he stood their not speaking when he took a blade he had and slit his throat, the blood rushing down his shirt as he leaned forward and dropped over 10 stories to the concrete below with a loud thud that reverberated off the walls then silence.

Looking down his body made a small crater as his blood pooled, luckily for him he felt nothing and passed away painlessly. It would be several hours before a parole car who had been called because of a loud noise by a neighboring apartment complex, found the boy, they sealed off the scene, he had no identification on him, so he was called a J.D.

The medical examiner ruled it a suicide as the looked and the wound on his neck being self inflicted and jumping off the building. All they to go on was his green curly hair and green eyes. One of the Heroes, saw his face and went pale, he knew who this boy was.

"Oh dear God, noo!" he said coming to the horrible realization.

The detectives looked to see Gran Torino shedding a couple tears which peaked their interest. One walked up too him and asked him.

Gran Torino sighs, "this boy is names Izuku Midoriya Yagi, the son of All Might and Lady Psyklok".

================================

All Might and his Wife were at their Agency when Gran Torino came in many of the workers were shocked because he hardly made appearances anymore. He came in with a stoic look and it wasn't good.

As the couple were finishing up their paperwork when the door opened and in came their friend and mentor.

They were confused to say the least, "what's up, you never come here anymore!" All Might said.

He closed his eyes and took a breath, "there was a body found this morning up near Shiki and 7th. A boy about 14 was found in a creator, he had apparently jumped after slitting his throat," he said first.

This both shocked and horrified them, as a child should never see death as their only option.

"What happened to him?" Inko said holding her hands to her chest in sadness.

"We don't know, but we do know the identity of him....Izuku Midoriya Yagi".

Once he said that everything suddenly stopped, Inko's eyes went wide as she was just told her baby boy took his own life. Toshinori heard it but couldn't believe it.

"If this is a joke it's not funny," he said in anger.

Torino just shook his head, "come down to the station now!".

He left without another word.

================================

Inko and Toshinori stood their in front of the body of their son, his face was bloodied, bruised and swollen his hair caked on, the staples showing the closed the wound on his throat, they had just told this was all self inflicted.