The Villain Killer

Japan was now in a weird state of influx, as they now had confirmation of the first ever Villain Killer, Noob Saibot.

The Hero's couldn't catch him and whenever the police spoke to the victims they praised him saying that he was cleaning up the streets, as many still were untrusting of the Hero's after news of All Might's sons suicide.

Speaking of, Toshinori Yagi and his wife Inko were now expecting, they found out she was pregnant not too long after Izuku's death, though it helped fix their strained relationship it didn't sooth the guilt of helping kill their first born, with her they made a promise to be better parents quirkless or not, they owed it too Izuku.

Said family of three were at his grave, Inko looked at his name and face upon the stone, tears in her eyes as she held her baby girl whom they name Eri, Toshinori placed a flower down on top a sad smile upon his face.

(wasn't injured so he could use One for All in it entirety)

"Hello my sweet baby, i'm sorry we haven't come as often as we would like, but with Eri's birth and the campaign taking off, it has just been hectic. We have won a major victory though, for the quirk less, Bullying has come down by over 70%" she said but she began crying again.

"Oh sweetheart i'm so sorry! I'd give up everything just to have you back, to say i'm sorry, i love you so much baby! Please come home to me," she begged.

All Might's heart broke seeing his queen in tears, he would have given up everything to bring back his son and to make up everything to him. He hugged his beloved as she sobbed once again with a sleeping Eri in her arms.

"I'm sorry my son, i failed you in the worst way possible, i don't ask for forgiveness but i wish you were still here with us, i'd trade away my power just to have you back with us," he said quietly as a few stray tears were seen.

Hiding in the shadows Noob Saibot stood watching, he said nothing nor did he feel nothing, they weren't their for him when he needed them. But he would be their from the shadows now for Eri. Being their child had a target on her now, he maybe a killer but even he had a moral compass he kept at all time.

He watched the trio leave, with Inko sobbing. That was their problem, so they could deal with it.

He was about to leave when he saw a portal open up near them and out came several Villains including Muscular, one he despised above all else.

As the trio were heading back to the house, a portal opened up showing several villains their.

Toshinori narrowed his eyes, stepping in front of his wife and newborn daughter, Ready to power up at a moment's notice.

"What do you want?" he said his voice filled with anger and fear.

One wearing all hands over his body and face, moved up first.

"Hello All Might, well as you can see we want to Kill you but first thing's first we want to acquire your child, figured turning your child into a villain or an experiment was too good a treat to pass up," he said as the bigger one spoke up.

"Oooh the women looks fun, i want her, she'll be fun to break before i breed like the bitch she is," he said darkly.

Inko knew she was in trouble then was disgusted, holding her baby close, All Might back them up a little bit more Rage filling his mind, he would not let this trash touch his girls.

But before anything was said someone spoke first.

"Get over here!".

All the sudden a spear with a chain appeared from behind All might well a small mist had appeared.