Crazy 2

Author's Note;

To those who had read my story thank you so much from the bottom of my lungs!. Well, though still a few of you had read this, still I'll continue writing this crazy stuff.

Well enjoy!. ^____^ muah!.

*******

I hummed as I head my next class. Well I was late already and our menopausal evilly geek math teacher was going to hit on me again. Well let's see.

I neared the door to find it close. Hmm tsk Sir Acala really did hate late students.

I turned the knob slightly carefully not making a sound. I was bit nervous and was imagining of things what might comes next. Probably all my classmates were murdered by Sir for not answering their assignments or they all gone and disappear because Sir was a ugly blood-thirst witch. Oh my gee. I shook off the thoughts.

I didn't know that the door was already sprung open. There stood before me the figure of two-headed menopausal teacher, frowning evilly.  

" 15 more minutes before this class will end. Where have you been Ms Huddleston?." He asked while tapping the stick in his hand. Scary. He was flustered red and I could see the veins in his bald head protruding out. Woah.

"Long story Mr Acala. If you want to know you can come to my office. Let me in." I said acting like a principal.

He arched his brow.

From the hallway I saw--

I ran quickly inside and was blushing.

" Ms Huddleston. Did.I.tell.you.to.enter.!" He said now anger. I almost see the smokes puffing out his ears.

" Get out!" He commanded.

"No."

"Get.OUT!" He said with much force making his saliva to throw on my face. Ew. I wiped it off and cleaned my hands with the stundent's face beside me. Bad she had oily face so I wiped it on her dress.

" Sir chill. The weather was scorching hot and I need to go sun bathe." I said. Ow off topic.

"You're making no sense. Get your damn ass out here!"

"Language Sir"

Then someone interrupted us. Oh my gee. I quickly face the wall almost kissing it.

" Excuse me Sir Acala. You are called in the office."Â Jake said gentlemanly.

"We aren't through Miss Huddleston." He said then face my quiet classmates.

" And you. Very stubborn students get a manila paper. We'll have a short quiz. Back to back of the paper!" He said in furious. Oww short quiz?. Manila paper?. Is he f***ing sure?.

" One more thing. Good luck in the quiz. Problem solving with all the solutions tucked in. I don't want to see you all after I return opening your notes." He said smiling then proceeded outside leaving the class in silence.

"Hey."

My gosh. He called me. I didn't turn back. I let my hair dropped in front of my face.

" Hey why are you facing the wall?" He further asked. I feel he walked beside me making me tense and make my heart to beat erratically.

I faced him still looking down.

" I'm Sadako. You should be afraid!" I said trying to sound ghostly then I strangle him. But that's a joke. I didn't stangle him.

I heard him chuckle.

" Why are you hiding your face?" Je asked.

" Ahm I'm I-- because Im talking to him!" Then I pointed to the poster of a hero in the wall. Hehe he will believe me for sure.