chapter1

The door slammed, my mum had gone out with dad on a valentines meal, once again I was alone, single, to be honest all I really was, was a freak, that's what everyone says I am at school.

My name is Eric, I am a 14 year old boy, a boy utterly obsessed with shreck. I have loved him since the age of 3, from then on my love for him has grown, in many ways.

I went through puberty at a young age. I've never been interested in boys or girls, but when an ogre comes in my sight I get so horny. My mum says I got a boner when I was 7 when watching shreck, I'm not sure if this is normal. I almost had to go to hospital once because my orgasm wouldn't stop. My mum says I have a very un-healthy sexual attraction to ogres and is very concerned. She keeps threatening to take me to the doctors to get mentally tested.

That's enough about me for now, I went upstairs to my bedroom, picked out my 2009 shreck annual and started to wank to it. I looked at the white stains from last time I had masturbated to it.

As I had glorious pleasure with shreck, I heard a knock at my door,"shit", I ran to the bathroom, washed my hands thoroughly and did my belt up while running down the stairs. Who could this be?

As I approached the door I noticed, this was no human...