Preview

"Forever has never been a measure of time, it's a measure of will"

Mistaaar Kapooor....

He hears her calling him....

Ram blinked his eyelids lightly...

Mistaaar Kapooor....listen nah...!

Ram turned....flickering his eyes....

Mistaar Kapoor....you na...never listen to me...

When did I do not?

Never! Ever!

Aaah....as in...madam? He pouts...

Mmmmm....she bites her lips....

Bolo bhi...!

Priya twinkles her eyes...don't get me started huh! I have a "Long" lists of complaints...Priya makes a measure stretching her hands....if I get started with it nah Mr. Kapoor...a lifetime may seem smaller compared to that!

Ram chuckles...Mrs. Kapoor....we have an eternity now....to remain together! Just shoot!

Her teary eyes shed a drop of dew....registering his words!

Ram consoles her through his eyes....

A slight curve formed upon her face....Ram assumed it to be a gesture of gleam!

She commences....remember? The first time? We met? in the cafe? You were too late Mr. Kapoor!

Hmm...he laughs...then?

She makes faces recalling the next one from her list...and that Vineet mishmash? That actually hurt me, you know! She makes an angry face!

Okay baba...I am sorry! He says folding his palms jointly!

She smiles...which clearly depicts that she has accepted the apology...

He displays a contented smile..... When he looks back, that engagement incident hurts him equally.....today, he is glad to have the chance to rectify!

Priya also grins...feeling lighter...letting the grudges out!

Seeing her happy....he wills to accommodate more of the grievances concealed within her....

Priya....? He calls out....though his voice was a little indistinct....she acknowledged it instantly....

Haaa....Raaam?

Aaaah....say it again?

She blushes.....what?

My name?

Don't you know it?

I would say, you don't know your husband's name properly...

Accha?

I guess so!

Priya opposes....i know it well!

Then why don't you call me by my name?

I will...from now on!

For how long?

For ever.....!