ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 1

Bakugou slammed his dorm room door from another stressful day of school.

Bakugou all ways got bullied mostly because he was gay. After he came out about 6 months ago he got beat up by a guy from class 1A. After that he became mute and Mina is one of the few that understands him.

Mina is a pink girl with short pink hair and yellow antennas. She has big yellow eyes and a very bubbly personality.

Bakugou plopped down on his bed. He laid there for a few minutes then heard a knock on the door. Bakugou walked to the door and opened it.

"Hey Kat" Mina said while hugging him and he hugged back.

After she came in she sat on his bed. "So Kat have you heard about the new kid?" Mina said happily. Bakugou shaked his head.

"Well its a guy and his name is Kirishima" she paused and looked down

"The others didnt want you to know because they think you might seduce him after that I yelled at them"

'What did you say?' Bakugou wrote down on a piece of paper. "I said 'Wow what a great thing to say to someone that hasnt even tryed to seduce any of you and it's been that way for 3 years almost' they just looked at me and I ran off to find you". "Imma leave now it's getting late" Mina said smiling as she walked to the door "Bye Kat"

Bakugou waved back.

•Time Skip•

Beep Beep Beep Ding

Bakugou turned off his alarm and got up. 'Well time for hell' he thought. He got dressed and ate breakfast. Then he left. "Kattttt" Mina screamed while running to him. He stopped and waved. When she got to him she was out of breath "K-Kat goodmorning" she said in between breathes. 'Morning Mina! Hows your morning?'he wrote on a notebook he always keeped with him.
------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys so this is the first part I'll update tomorrow? Maybe... put in the comments if it was good or not and if I should continue.... bye

•Wolfy•