🗝️1🗝️

Once upon a time...there were humans that were gifted with the power of Nature. They were stronger than normal human beings. They made their home in a remote island. That peaceful kind were called Fayan. At that time they helped human beings with everything they needed and they all lived together in peace. However, one day everything changed...four powerful little girls were born, they were raised and loved by their parents. Even so young, those four little girls had already unlock their powers. They were growing healthy and happy, known around town by their kindness. The four girls were having joyful lives...until the judgment day. The day that changed everything...
On that day, Lalisa Manoban, Park ChaeYoung, Kim Jennie and Kim Jisoo, decided to play on a beautiful forest close to their town. They were playing a game where they could use their powers safely, but suddenly heard a sound and stopped. Walking through the woods,there was a boy around their age,scared among the trees. They looked at each other and then at him smiling, making him comfortable. They asked the boy if he wanted to play with them and he said "yes" even tho he didn't had powers. He asked a lot of things about the girls and their people and they answered while playing that game with him.
At the end of the day, when the girls came back to their town with the boy, one man appeared; he was angry at the boy and took the him away from the girls. That man was his father. The Fayan people claimed that they had never seen that man before but they remained calm and ignored that event.
The boy had promised to play with the girls on the next day meeting in the same place, so on the next day the group went to the forest and waited 5 minutes for the boy to show up. He never did. Instead of the sound of old tree leaves being crunched by his steps, this time, they heard a lot of screams coming from their town, and it wasn't any type of scream: it were panic and painful cries. The four of them got scared and didn't even thought twice, they ran and ran until they got close to their town where their tears started falling down.
Everything they knew for 4 years was being distroyed by human beings.
The girls were already devasteded watching that scene, their mothers were being taken and their fathers were getting killed while all the town was being destroyed by those humans that they have never saw in their lives.
The four of them started to get out of control and their powers were manifesting at full strength. An elder that lived among the Fayan people since a long time helped an old wizard to block the girls powers as fast as they could and eventually they fainted. After the wizard did that he started to protect the town and the people by fighting the humans. The old woman ran to a boat with the girls and ran away to save them, by starting a new secret life. Why? Because their parents begged her to do it.
And this is how their story begins.

_______________________________________

A squirrel that I found in the forest named Lucas helped me out on writing this one, I hope you guys enjoy it <3