Chapter 1: Saved

1

1. WATCH THE VIDEO FIRST!!!

2. Done watching? Okay, thank u. This is a FANFICTION from the anime NARUTO. I DO NOT OWN IT.

3. Some main characters won't be in the story.

4. In this fanfiction is Neji way younger than his comrades.

So, we have all seen Neji×TenTen(LOVE IT), Neji×Hinata (gross, that's inces!), Neji×Sakura or whatsoever fanfictions. And honestly, NejiTen is the best. But hey, why can't we give our black gals a chance? Imagine black babies with byakugan?! That would've been kinda cool so let's give it a try! Give us some melanine support!

____________________

Konohagakure.

'Oh, look at her, mom! She has the same color as sh**'

'Karasuma, that wasn't nice of you! Go apologize now!'

'Pfff, sorry ma'am.' The child's apologies weren't even sincere.

'Isn't that girl from Kumogakure?'

'Yes... Those who killed Lord Second and tried to kidnap the fourths' wife'

'Omg what is she doing here then?'

'The Hokage is too nice, that's why!'

'Her hair though, look how weird it is!'

'Her nose, her lips, her body'

'I bet she doesn't want to be a ninja'

'As if she could!'

"Enough!" The young girl woke up. It has been seven years since she took her first steps in the Hidden Leaf village. She was aware of the differences between her and the others. But she was never bothered by that because it would fade after a certain time. Well, apparently not, because it got worse.

It started with normal questions, then with looks, whispers, pointing, pranks, mockeries and ended up with bullying. No parents did their best to stop their children with the bullying. She just wanted a normal life. Her dream was to become a lawyer, get a good house elsewhere and help her family out. She is an excellent student, but... She couldn't go further like this. All those bullyings were too much for her, so she had decided to leave.

It was 11pm. A good time to sneak out. She lived in a child care house. Already seven years and yet zero friends. Expect one, but he is waaaay older than her. His name is Naruto Uzumaki. He saw her crying one time on a bench and proposed to eat Ramen at Ichirakus. He told her that his former teacher, Iruka, the first person whom ever accepted him, brought him here. Naruto Uzumaki became like a brother to her. But he had his own family and had to go on missions, so he wasn't always there and Aiko didn't say much about her private life nor feelings.