after a long time

......Anna ..yup that's me

Anna my mum called... Common Anna it's time to get ready to go to Teresa's home for the vacation ..Teresa my mother's best friend she's very rich as his husband and son owns a multinational company. Her husband is the owner of the company and his son is the CEO  of the company ....i got up from the bed and did my business and I wore a white turtle neck sweatshirt and my favorite Blue Jeans and packed my stuff and went downstairs.
I got in the car and  and then we drove towards their mansion last time I saw David was when I was 8 years old and now I'm 20 . I don't remember him nicely but he broke my barbie's head that's how I remember him and still feel annoyed ..and talking about innana she's a quite nice person last time I met her was 2 years ago she's beautiful but nothing compared to me...im not giving credit to myself what I have got is from my mother she's beautiful.........this is the longest drive of my life we have been driving for more than 3 hours

Talking about myself
I am about to graduate just one year and I will be graduating and securing myself a job... I always wanted to work as a secretary in a famous company.... That's my dream job... After 2 months of vacations my college will be started and soon and I'll be graduating......

Theree we finally reached the mansion this will be my longest drive of my life.... We got out of our car and Teresa was standing for our welcome  after a little talk we went inside the mansion and my jaw drops.... The mansion was incredibly beautiful and expensive.... Each thing over there was beautiful...... She showed me my room. I unpacked some stuffs and then I could hear some voices. I went down the and saw innana and her mother were arrived.... I saw innana running towards me I thought she was coming to me to get a hug but she passed me and when I turned she was hugging David.... ..DAVID......... he's the most handsome man  I have laid eyes on till now he probably looked like a model has sparkling grey eyes and brown hairs he were incredibly handsome and attractive.. After hugging David she came and hugged me.. . David was constantly looking at me but he didn't even bothered to say hi to me.... RUDE... I didn't say anything either ...

After little talks we went for dinner ..diner was so tasty everyone was enjoying it suddenly I felt like someone was staring at me and when I saw David was constantly looking at me quite during dinner .. After dinner innana and David went by the pool and I didn't want to be the third weel so I went to the garden..... It was the most beautiful garden I have ever laid eyes on..........

HEY CHAPTERS ARE SHORT SORRY FOR THAT BUT YOUR TIME WOULD BE WORTH FOR READING THIS.........      ....STAY TUNED.........