Chapter 11

It has been three days now since Chris, and I came to Hawaii for our honeymoon, there has not been any dull moment.

Chris is taking me to the club tonight we have to go back home early tomorrow morning because of some investors from Greece.

They want to invest in his project at Greece, Chris wanted us to stay a little longer cause he will finalize the deal through Skype, but I insisted he should be there.

Been there in person shows respect, we can always come here for vacations, but when he loses the investors it a game over.

The whole day we sat in our room doing nothing, except for playing chess, kissing here and there.

"Are you ready," Chris asked me as he entered the bedroom. He looked so lovely and attractive in his sea blue shirt and jeans.

His wedding ring is glittering in the light. He was looking at me as if to take my dress off and abandon the club we are going.

"stop staring at me like that and help me put on my necklace, please," I asked him as I moved my hair to one side.

I felt cold hands around my bare shoulders couldn't help but shiver at his touch, after locking the necklace, he kissed me on the shoulder.

I had to stop him or else we wouldn't have been able to go anywhere.

The drive to the club was just a short distance; I was driving while he was seating at the passenger seat, where he got the car with his name on the number plate I can't tell.

My only guess will be he often comes here quite a lot. I turned off the engine and smiled at him as he opened my door for me and took my hands in his.

The club was in full swing when we entered, Chris lead me to the far right corner of the room which looks like VVIP lounge.

The waiter asked us what we would like to drink and Chris ordered it. He later leads me to the dance floor but with a protective hand around my waist.

Some girls are seating at the bar were eyeing us, but I care less. If there is something I'm good at it will be dancing.

Chris was amazed at my dance moves. We kissed here and there. Grind each other like tomorrow will never come.

It was almost 2 am when we left the club. Chris nearly got into a fight with a drunkard because he tried forcing me to dance with him.

My feet were killing me in the heels that I allowed Chris to drive us back to our hotel room. He carried me straight to our office and took off my dress and heels off, leaving me in my undergarments.

My face was make-up free, so I slept immediately; my head touched the bed. I felt a gentle kiss on my forehead and soft sleep well.

The last thing I heard before darkness consumed me was Chris leaving the room.

"Did you show her the newspapers?" Mr. Ashford asked his son when he called him.

"No dad, how can I show it to her when she is happy here, but dad I have something to tell you. I didn't get married to Emily. I got married to Emeline the other twin, the one you and mum like" I broke the news to my dad as I paced in the room.

The sitting lights were off except the view from my laptop. That how I like it, I usually like working in the dark.

"But why? How did this happen, why is her name on the newspapers, not that of Emily's." My dad asked me; I could hear him tapping something on a table. I guess he is also working this late.

I told him everything about how Emily decided to embarrass me on our wedding day, how she runs the day to our wedding if not for Emery my rivals would have been laughing at me now.

Dad and I ended the call with the promise of seeing each other tomorrow. With that, I went back to finish some work before going to bed.

All my prayers are this news shouldn't affect Emery very much, and I pray she forgives me for hiding it from her.

Don't forget to vote and leave your comments please