2| Fuck you, Mom

~~~~Chan POV~~~~

I just got home from work, today was payday so I had gone to the bank to deposit the money in my savings account.

I was feeling a bit better, I have almost enough money...

I sat on the sofa, took off my shoes, and laid back. Today had been a long tiring day. I worked two shifts at one of my jobs.

It was currently 6:00pm and I just wanted to go to sleep but I still had some stuff to do. I had to call my parents and talk to them about some very important things.

ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ
~~~~Felix POV~~~~

It was currently 7:00pm and I'm just sitting on my bed arguing with my mom. Ya know, the usual.

"Mom! Could you not?! I'm just sitting here doing homework and you're yelling at me about something that happened two god damn months ago! Why?" I had tears running down my cheeks as I argued with her. "You already ruined my life! What else do you want from me!"

Just then, Rachel came into my room.

"Mom! Leave him alone! He hasn't done anything!" She looked at me. "You're moving in with me"

Rachel had her own apartment since she's already in college.

"Who do you think you are?!" My mom yelled at Rachel. Rachel's expression was blank, as if she didn't care. "He is not going to go with you! I won't allow it!"

"Yeah, he is!" Rachel yelled back. "And I won't let you keep treating him like this just because you don't like his sexuality! I won't let my little brother fall more into depression because of you, our shitty parents!"

When Rachel mentioned my depression, my mom's face changed, tears started to well up in her eyes.

"Oh my god... Felix, baby" she sobbed.

"Oh so now you feel sorry?!" I was so fucking angry. "After you fucked up my life, after you ripped me away from my friends, from the man I loved! After you made me feel like shit, made me enter depression! Now you feel sorry?! Yeah, no, I won't have it" I picked up all my school stuff and threw into my bag.

"Felix, I'm your mother-"

"You are no mother of mine" I cut her off. "You no longer have a son"

"Or a daughter" Rachel said as she grabbed my hand and led me out of my room.

We got out of that hell hole and got into Rachel's car.

"I'm taking you to the store and I'm gonna buy you a phone, even if it's a shitty one" Rachel said and started the car up.

"Oh my god, I love you so much!" I squealed.

"I know I know, I'm awesome!" She laughed.

We got to the store, bought and activated the phone and ran outside.

"Here's Chan's number" She handed me her phone but I gave it back.

"Don't worry, I remember it" She awed and I started ringing Chan.

"Hello?" Chan said, obviously confused at the stranger number.

As soon as I heard his voice, I broken down in tears.

"Channie" I whispered.