spaghet taco

There once was a guy named Bob walking down the street. He had them Heelys on. He tripped and fell and got a hernia and died. He woke up in line for heaven. It was a long line and you have to pass a test to get in. He did not pass. He got sent to a heaven rehab and there was this girl who had cinnamon who kept trying to say it was hot and spicy even though it's definitely not but shes very convinced. They became friends and started a riot to get out of there because its like "gay coverage." They needed to find a way out because heaven and hell are like a little town. They found themselves in some mythical woods. They got lost 69 times before they got out but then they just went to hell because theres a party down there and they were chilling but the devil kicked them out because they were so annoying. They got sent back to Earth. They realized they didn't wanna be on Earth anymore because time moves too fast so they start thinking about killing each other but they were hungry so they went to McDonalds and realized they like chicken and eggs so they decided they weren't gonna kill themselves but then they left and got hit by a bus and died anyway. Now they're ghosts on Earth and haunt children's hospitals because they didn't get into heaven or hell.
-The end