⚠️Get your Holy Water⚠️

"Hey Y/N... We're soaked, we cant wet your sofa.... How bout we take off our clothes..." Jackson smirked. "You know, if you're needy, you should've said, rather than being corny," you grinned, "TOLD YOU!" Bambam laughed, " So can we?" He asked, and of course you said yes. Bambam swooped right behind you and picked you up and ran into your room. "Jeez, how lonely are you guys?" You giggled. Bambam threw you on the bed and you heard a crack, the bed frame broke... "We'll replace that later," Bambam said as he smashed his plump lips on yours, Jackson walked in fully stripped and locked the door. "I'll take over," Jackson murmured before devouring your soft lips and Bambam had stripped and left dark red marks along your collarbone. Your soft moans filled his ears. Jackson continued kissing downwards... lips, neck, collarbone, cleavage, stomach, clit... The second he touched your clit, you moaned intensely. "Ah~~" you groaned. Jackson began heavily pleasing you with his tongue, you couldn't handle it, your whiny moans turned the boys on more and Jackson started to fasten his pace, if he were to carry on like this, you would reach your climax very soon. "Faster," you whispered. "Faster what?" Jackson questioned. "Faster Daddy!" You screamed. "Just daddy?" Bambam asked, hurt. Because of that, he bit the most sensitive part of your nape, just enough to punish you, but not hard enough to hurt you entirely. "DADDIES" you corrected. "Better," Bambam sniggered. Bambam started to travel his tongue down further and further. Meanwhile, Jackson is not playing around, when he was needy, he played hard, you couldn't hold in your moans the longer he carried on. You tried to hold them in, in curtesy of your neighbours (for once 😏) "Don't be afraid to let them out," Bambam whispered soothingly in your cleavage. "I'M SO CLOSE!" You shouted, your breaths become shorter and more audible. Before you could release, Jackson pulled out and didn't let either you or himself to finish. "WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" You screamed. "Watch your tone," Bambam warned. "Too late," Jackson chuckled as he tied you to the bed with his belt he threw on the floor earlier. He made sure that your eyes were firmly on him and Bambam, and Jackson began stroking Bambam, Bambam was a moaning mess and neighbours  from probably 3 houses down could hear him. This 1000% turned you on and you could feel your climax approaching the longer your ears endured the blessing of a sound. There it was.... THREE.... "Ah~" TWO... "Ahh~" ONE "Ahhh~~"
(A/N: I legit didn't know how to end this so you're welcome I even wrote this and remember, you nice keep going)