1

"Emma! ... Emma come down stairs omeone wants to see you!" Emma mother said as Emma quickly got mad and went downstairs only to be faced with her "friends" yea the friends she gave up on so she could make almost a million more online. She stood there wide-eyed looking at them as they looked at her.

"What are you guys doing here? .. not that i mind.." She actually didn't mind .. but she kinda felt the urge to take a selfie hashtagging .. #bestiesforlife or #wereconnected just so her followers could see what she was doing every day.

"we thought you forgot about us ... look at you! you've grown you're a bad person you don't show up at school you dont do anything anymore but get online ... n im sad to say this but you're not a friend of mine you're not a friend of any of us anymore." Jackson said , which for Emma was hard to believe because Jack was a nice person cared for all .. never left anyone's side but he was leaving her's.

She sat there dumbfounded and wanted to cry but in front of them no. They wouldn't care why would they? she betrayed them ... techniqually she didn't agree to the bestiecode ... "never walk away from a friend" Sarah said patting Emma's shoulder ...Emma instanyly felt bad she let it all go she cried and cried

"I'm so sorry! i just don't know how it happened ... i don't know real from fake anymore .. i don't even know myself i don't even take the time to do anything when it comes to life... i just site there on my phone smiling laughing and all , and it doesn't make sense but it feels so good!!"

Her friends came by her helping her up making her fell wanted they all hung out for the day going back to there secret spots laughing and taking pictues but not for social media , simply for fun Emma didn't think life outside the box felt so good , she only had memories which have been rekindled today she loved this feeling although the whole she had to tweet about this

"NOO no tweeting Emma!"Sarah said

"c'mon just to tell them i won't be on for a while becasue i actually have a life besides being a social media freak .. i'll even put a pictue up of us having fun!"

"Hashtag Live life Already"Jack said laughing

So she did the tweet  and continued the day having fun with her besties and having no filters to choose no tbh's to write or anything she as just regular old Emma who had a crush on Jack.