1

*aria's pov*
Hi... My name is Aria Luna Justice, I know it's weird, get over it. I am a normal 16 year old girl... or I was until last week...
It was my sixteenth birthday evening. I had been out with my best friends Emma, Lucie, and Coco.
I was just returning home and walked in my front door when my mum called out from the front room. "A-Aria! Come here n-now please!"
I ran to her immediately because my mum doesn't call for me much, so it must have been important.
"You're leaving home," she says. "What?! No! I've only just made friends here!" I protest, but to no avail.
"Let me speak, Aria. You're going to the YouTube Academy."

My jaw drops. YouTube academy is the stuff of legends, like, literally.
I start squealing and jump around... "Really? Woohoo!"

Then I look at my mum's face. Oh... She'll miss me. "Can I go?" I ask.
My mum smiles. "Of course, as long as you text me everyday, promise?"
Of course I do, and I never break promises.

The week flies by.
I am buying new clothes, accessories, books and more. I will probably be one of the youngest there, which is scary and exciting. I can't wait to meet the other students... It doesn't matter what age you are, so the oldest students will probably be like 30 and the youngest students 18-19.
I am soon packing to leave for New York City itself, a place I have never been despite the fact it is one of the most famous places in the world!
However, the plane journey over is very expensive and very long, my family is pulling together every penny we have for this.
Squeee! I'm so excited!
Finally, Aria's Sky is getting the recognition it deserves!
(Aria's Sky is Aria's channel name)