ch.51

*seven years later*

I let my new puppy in from outside.

"are you kidding me?" I groaned and watched my puppy sit in front of me, looking up at me with his head cocked to the side. he was covered in mud,

his name was Jack. he was a boxer, and he was full of energy, and had the longest legs. he was so cute, but, a trouble maker. all the time. nonstop.

Roxy died, almost a year ago. boy do i miss her.

"what's up?" Nash appeared in the doorway.

I pointed to our filthy dog.

"I'll go run the bath, again." Nash turned around.

"you stay." I pointed to Jack.

I slowly walked backward to get a towel.

when I reached them, I heard jacks collar by my feet. I looked down, and there he was, followed my a trail of muddy paw prints.

"ughhh," I groaned and wrapped the towel around Jack, and lifted him up.

I brought him to the bath, and plopped him in.

"whew," I breathed out and turned toward Nash.

he came closer to me and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

he kissed me and smiled.

"we should soap up the dog," I giggled and looked at Jack lifting up his feet, because he doesn't like the water.

I opened the bottle of dog shampoo, and poured a little on his back.

we both started to rub it it, until he got really soapy.

I started to rinse with water around his neck and head, when he decided to jump...out of the bath.

like I said, he was extremely fast.

he took off through the bathroom and into the hallway.

I put my hands on my head and looked at Nash.

"I told you we should have gotten a cat," he smirked at me and I rolled my eyes playfully.

we both ran after Jack who was already up he stairs, rubbing his back on everything to get the soap off.

we caught him in an empty bedroom and I shut the door, so he couldn't sneak past us.

when we finally caught him, we hurried and took him back to the bath, then shut the door in there, so he wouldn't run away.

we cleaned Jack and dried him off.

Nash kissed me and lifted me up.

"I love you," he smiled and kissed me again.

"I love you too." I kissed him back and we went to follow our dog.

i started to clean up the mud In the kitchen and by the time I was done, I had mud all over my face and hands.

I walked past Nash into the bedroom and looked into the mirror.

"I'm a mess," i laughed at myself.

"no your not." Nash appeared in the doorway.

I turned toward him and cocked a brow, then pointed at my face.

"well right now, but overall, your a beautiful wife." he kissed me and I took some mud off of my cheek and touched his nose.

"and your a handsome husband." I kissed him again and smiled,

~the end~

_______________________

taadaaa! book one and book two are finished!

I'm really happy with the turn out.

I published my New book,

it's on my page,

for a chance to be in the new book, message me your favorite part of either book, infinity, or this one.

thank you for reading :) I love you all so so much byeeeee!

for now,

-ash