bakuhoe's mad (part 3)

Kami's Pov.
"Are you sure, you're fine?" i asked, concerned as fuck. kirishima sighed, and nodded. "he's always been like that." "what- NO HE HASN'T! HE HASN'T PHYSICALLY TOUCHED YOU?!" i screamed out. "Kaminari..calm down.." kirishima said. "i-i'm sorry." i softly said, as he leaned on my chest. i played with his hair, then heard him sigh. "kirishima?" "let's just..sleep." he said, pushing me down and hugging me. i slowly closed my eyes to his soft snoring....so fucking sappy ik.

[Time Skip]

I woke up and noticed Kirishima had left. I groaned as i got up and walked to the bathroom to get ready. After doing my business, i walked out the bathroom and left the room. I made my way to the awesome kitchen, and made some food. owo

After eating, i left the dorm complex, and walked to the school humming to myself. When i made it inside and to our classroom, kirishima was no where to be found. i was sorta confused, but thought nothing of it. later into the class, he ran in the room. "hah— SORRY I'M LATE!" he exclaimed, trying to keep his breath. aizawa just sighed, and told him to sit down.

//After Class//

"Hey kiri! why were you so late?" i asked, making my way to him. he smiled at me, and hugged me. he pulled away, and sighed "i went back to my dorm room and fell asleep. i overslept, i know..it isn't like me. i'm sorry." he frowned, looking down. "Hey! you overslept, it's okay, calm down. no need to be so sad!" i said, patting his back. he smiled, and grabbed my hand walking to our next class.

(A/N: this fanfic is probably gonna get dry, i'm sorry :(. hhhhh)