"The new guy"

Life of an FBI agent might sound accelerating, perhaps "fun." Accelerating is correct for sure, chasing dangerous people and bringing them in is only part of it.

Life full of stress, justice, and peace. But who knew being an FBI agent could be like living out an actual drama.

Jenna Lopez was many things, but she wasn't a lover of drama. Her job is her life, she worked too hard and gave up too many things to stand where she is now.
______

"I am devastated, completely shocked!" Rebecca Woods dramatically sighed as she made her "grand entrance" into Jennas office.

The brunette agent looked up at her bestfriend, use to the over dramatic ways of the blonde. It was also her way of trying to distract Jenna from her work, Rebecca being worried for her friends health.

"What is it now?" Jenna asked, clearly annoyed with the blondes obvious intentions. "Our lunch had been stolen from the fridge! You know how much I was looking forward to eating the Italian Meatball sub you made me!" Rebecca let out a fake cry.

This is when Jenna takes her friend seriously, no one messes with their lunch.

This clearly had Jenna more stressed than the actual cases she's trying to solve on her desk. This was a crime of passion, who on earth would steal lunch from an FBI agent?

The brunette got up from her seat and followed the blonde into the lounge room. "I swear to god if my avocado roll is missing-." Jenna cursed as she raided the fridge she had placed her food in hours earlier.

"It's not there, I already checked." Rebecca sighed, she turned and looked over at a group of five male agents sitting on a table in a corner.

Alex Martin, Cooper Smith, Devin Jones, Ricky Brown, and Doctor Nick Garcia. They also happened to be their friends, their team to be exact.

The blonde squinted her eyes at one of the agents, Cooper Smith, who seemed to appear nervous ever since Jenna and her entered the room.

The rest of the group avoided eye contact with the girls. Jenna sighed in frustration, closing the refrigerator door and looking at where Rebecca was currently looking.

Jennas nostrils flared, the boys have had a history of lunch stealing, it had to be one or all of them. She strolled her way towards them, smirking as they began to look as if they were in fear.

"Where is Rebeccas lunch?" She asked her team members. She looked at the boys, reading her facial expressions and sudden movements. It was clear to her that one of them ate it.

"Fine, I ate it. You always make her meatball subs! What about us?!" Doctor Nick Garcia spoke up. "Because she only makes lunch to the people that behave, unlike you." Rebecca replied childishly.

That part of the case was now solved, up next was solving her own.

"Okay, so have any of you boys seen my avocado rolls?" She asked the nervous men. "What? No idea boss." Alex Martin quickly scoffed away her question, taking a bite of his sandwich.

Jenna raised a brow, eyeing all the men carefully once again. Cooper Smith was constantly avoiding eye contact, fidgeting with his hands. Ricky Brown, Rebeccas boyfriend, was having a quiet conversation with Doctor Nick Garcia.

Devin Jones was reading over files, too busy focusing on a case for the team than the situation happening in front of him.

They surprisingly seemed to know nothing about her missing lunch. All except for Cooper, who seemed to clearly be hiding something.

"What about you Coop? Do you know what happened to my lunch?"

Cooper gulped, he and the guys knew how the brunette gets when it comes to her food and her job. Agent Smith didn't take her avocado rolls, but he knew who did.

"The new guy, he took your lunch boss."

Jenna furrowed her eyebrows together, having no clue about there being a new guy on the force. "New guy?! And you guys didn't bother telling him it was mine?!" She growled.

Now, she had to go out for lunch, taking time away from her job. Which she didn't like to do, so she'd always bring lunch beforehand.

The men look at Jenna with widened eyes. Feeling guilty, but they loved pranking and angering her.

"Who is this new guy?" The brunette asked, more than interested in figuring out who the lunch thief was.

"I believe it's me."

Jenna fully turned around, only to be chest to chest with the "new guy". The whole room was silent, she hadn't noticed he even entered the lounge room. Jenna looked up at the man, she felt her breath hitch at how attractive he was.

"Excuse me." He cleared his throat, reaching next to her only to throw away his trash. The trash being what was left of her avocado rolls.

Jenna was shocked, she wasn't sure if it was because he seemed so mysterious or the fact that she was visibly in awe of him.

"I'm Special Agent Rebecca Woods, the team's intelligence analyst. This is S.S.A Jenna Lopez, the profiler for our team." The blonde spoke up.

"S.S.A Christian Rossi I'm a surveillance investigator." Christian shook Rebeccas hand. He looked at Jenna, who was focused on profiling him.

"Hey bro, me and these guys are also S.S.A's. I'm the forensic psychologist along with Cooper Smith here. Ricky Brown is also the surveillance investigator,

Doctor Nick Garcia is the brains, he has many specialties. Lastly is Devin Jones, the linguistics of the team and our leader that no one listens to." Alex added.

Now this part in the situation made Devin Jones look up. "Oh yes, I'm glad you got to meet your new team Agent." The leader replied, causing confusion around the room.

"Why didn't you bother telling us sooner?" Jenna turned to face Devin, who was beginning to pack up his things. "Break time is over, we just got a case." He simply said, before leaving the room.

"Man I hate that dude, always so plain." Alex groaned in annoyance. "Like Rebeccas sugar cookies, did you not read the instructions?" Doctor Nick asked the blonde.

"Of course I did! I made them with love too!" She defended. "Of course you did babe, don't listen to him." Ricky engulfed his girlfriend in a hug. He turned to look at the doctor, and shook his head.

Nick only shrugged, before closing his book and leaving the table with the others.

"Avengers assemble." Alex deadpanned.