Chapter 1

Chloe pov

"Brrringg!" My alarm rang.  Ugh. I had to wake up and start a New perfect day. I put on my fuzzy pink slippers. And got out of my Queen sized canopy. I went to my sofa in my room and started going on my phone. I checked all my social media, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, Whisper, Snapchat,  Google+,and more. I checked the time and gasped. It was 7 already and my school starts at 8:13. But it took me like an hour to get ready because I need everything perffffect! I went to my bathroom and put on my scrub, washed it off then put on my avocado facial mask. Still having the facial mask, I went into my huge walking closet. First I searched for my top. I picked out a spaghetti strap crop top that had floral print. I was so lucky that my school didn't have a dress code. Then I put on a flowy black skirt. For my shoes I put on white converse hightops. After, I put on concealer, mascara, ,eyeshadow, lip gloss, and eyeliner. I went back to the bathroom and took off the mask and brushed my teeth. After, I put my hair in a messy bun and did my makeup. I put on accessories after and headed out to breakfast. I finally GOT out of the house and met Paige and Brooke. "Hey, guys" I said. "Hey!Did you study for the math test?" Asked Brooke. "Duhh."

P: omg these fans are spamming me I can't even put my phone on sound for a second!

C: I know right, it's because Kendall told everyone our #s but At least our parents are changing them tomorrow.

B: ugh I hate Kendall

We were friends with everyone in our grade besides the low ranked people and the hockey team...BUT Kendal...and Mikey...  Well there's history over there.. so basically we were dating But then I dumped,him 2 months ago. So now we try to avoid each other as best as possible. Also we don't really talk to the hockey team because.. I don't know I think that they think we're weird or something. The hockey team is really popular but the head of the team is dating the nerd Maddie. She dances with me but I don't really talk to her. For some reason Maddie and Kendall are really good friends. We were finally here at school. And we waited outside for the bell to ring. I saw Nia and waved

C,B,P:hey Nia !

N:heyy Chloe I love that outfit!!

C:thanks!

N:guys, my dad said that when I go to his house on Sunday I can take you guys and we can go to the mall together!

P:yasss

"Brrrrring!"

C:bye guys

Then we ran to our lockers. Next to my locker, there was Nick on my right side and Josh on my left side. "Hey Chloe." Nick flashed his adorable smile at me. Awww it was so cute! I had a major crush on Nick. "Hey Nick!!" I batted my eyelashes at him. N:hey wanna go to Starbucks before dance today at 3? Paige,Brooke,Nia,and Brandon will be there too.

C:of course!

"Brrrringggg!" The first bell rang.

C:see you later!

I flashed him my best smile and went to homeroom. I felt all eyes on me while,I was walking down the hallway. I was the #1 most popular girl after all. But I'm not bossy or snobby like you think I'll be.