Chapter 10

Paige pov

Next week was the dance so Brandon, Nolan, Chloe, Nick, and I went shopping for our outfits. Jake was going with Madden but Maddie didn't want to shop with us and we were like too bad because we have a bad history with Maddie ..more about that later. ANYWAYS we were looking at these dresses and this is what we got.

(Look at the picture in top of this whole Chapter)

Chloe:a blue and green dress with silver sparkles

Paige:sparkling green dress

Brooke:sparkling yellow dress

All of our dresses were strapless and they were practically longer than the floor.

C:our dresses are too perfect

P:we'll be the prettiest girls there

B:with the best boyfriends

Then we started cracking up.

After we went to Starbucks and I ordered a cotton candy Frap. I was looking at twitter and something caught my eye... SERIOUSLY IT WAS CHLOE AND NOW THIS SERIOUSLY UGHHH. I St at rted crying and I put my head down on our table.

Chloe pov

Once we ordered our drinks at Starbucks we were sitting at iur table and We were all going on twitter. I saw something that Kendall posted. Now I saw how evil Kendall was. She wrote:

Guess what guys Paige is such a brat. She's just a follower of Chloe. I feel so bad for her in a bad way. She deserve it though. Everyone thunks that Chloe is the star and Paige is just the shadow. EVERYONE KNOWS THAT.

I looked over at Paige. She was crying OH NO! She shouldn't think that. She was my best friend. I shiukd be the shadow sland she should be the star. Seriously now Kendall had to do something bad to me...and now Paige??? She just crossed the last straw...DEFINITELY...

Brooke pov

WTF KENDALL I screamed. Everyone at Starbucks stared at me but I ignored them.

c: paigey Mack you know I love you. You should be the star and I shoukd be the shadow Seriously

B: Paige Chloe loves you and she doesn't think of you that way. Don't listen to Kendall you know that she's a whore perfectly well.

p:ik I love Chloe and I'M not going to change ANYTHING...except the fact that now I'M GONNA BE SO EVIL TO KENDALL

C: I don't think you have to... well look at the comments yourself.

I saw Paige gasp. Basically the comments were just like the time when Kendall cyber bullied Chloe. They were all like 'Shut dafuq up Kendall. You don't belong here.' And soon enough Paige got a billion text messages they were like please go kick Kendall's face practice I'M so sorry or like Kendall is a whore.

Soon enough we were all happy people and Paige said that she wouldn't be mean to Kendall hut not friendly either. She though that Kendall got the idea by reading all these comments.

The boys were hugging Paige and Brandon kissed Paige on her forever. Now all we meed to worry about is the dance... which was next Saturday. We were all wondering who Kendall was going with..