1

Stage Name: Kwang (광)

Birth Name: Lee Kwang (이광)

English Name: Kaia Lee (카이 리)

Nicknames: KL,Diamond Maknae

Position: Main Vocalist,Main Dancer, Sub-Rapper,Center,Maknae

Birthday: October 14th,1999

Zodiac Sign: Libra

Birthplace: New York,USA

Nationality: Korean/American

Height: 176 cm (5'9")

Weight: 51kg

Blood Type: A

Instagram: @lee_kkwang

---------

Some facts about Kwang:

1. She was born in the US and moved to Korea at 12 to become a JYP trainee.

2. She can speak english,korean,japanese,mandarin and a little bit of thai.

3. She has an older brother born in 1994.

4. She is a former JYP trainee, she trained there one year before moving to YG.

5. She can play the piano.

6. She is a big Mamamoo and Girls Generation fan.

7. Her father is korean while her mother is caucasian.

8. Kwang said if she was a guy she would date Lisa because she could take amazing pictures of her all the time.

9. Her ultimate bias group is Shinee.

10. She was the last member to join BlackPink back in 2016.

11. She is amazing at sports.

12. She is close friends with GOT7's BamBam, TWICE' Sana, (G)-Idle's Soyeon, EXO's Kai and SHINee's Taemin.

13. Kwang was a YG trainee for 5 years. She joined the company back in 2011.

14. Her brother is a JYP dancer as well as a choreographer. He choreographed many Stray Kids and GOT7 songs. He also made the choreography for ITZY's debut single, DALLA DALLA.

15. She is the tallest BlackPink member and one of the tallest female idols.

16. She dated BTS's Jungkook for almost two years.

17. She co-produced and co-wroted (G)I-DLE's Uh Oh.

18. Her rule model is G-Dragon.

19. Kwang was diagnosed with anxiety and depression in late 2017.

20. Jeon Somi revealed that Kwang wrote and produced her debut single 'Birthday'.

21. She was placed number 13 in 'The most beautiful faces of 2017' list and in number 3 in 2018. She is already nominated for the list in 2019 as well.

22. She and Jungkook went ice-skating on their first date.

23. Kwang is called the diamond maknae by the fans,due to her singing, dancing as well as rapping abilities. She is also the most stable member whenever BlackPink performs live.

24. She and Stray Kids Bang Chan used to be close friends when she still was a JYP Entertainment trainee.

25. Was part of Produce 1O1 in 2016 but she didn't make it to the final I.O.I line up, she ranked 12.