//~Chapter 4~\\

*Takes a sip of water* *Cough cough*....Ahem... Huh

So yes i am aware it is midnight but forget you alright. I wanna update this story because i have nothing else to do. (Btw when i say midnight, it's midnight where i am soooo sorry if you're getting a notification at like 3 am or something) Also Saihara is fifth teen now cus i say so-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shuichi's POV

The rest of the lunch period went by slowly (Which was killing me btw) and I couldn't stop staring at the floor embarrassed. So, when the bell finally rang, I jumped out of my seat and ran off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Timeskip to After class cus I'm lazy

I stood outside the school waiting for my uncle to pick me up. It was windy and there were no seats nearby! (Seriously? You can make a school for awesome and gifted students and get famous for it...but you can't have a bench near the school?) So here I am, by myself in front the school with nothing to do but wait. I sigh then see a blonde girl with purple eyes running toward me with no intentions Of STOPPING OH MY GOD I'M GONNA D- oh wait it's just Kaede.

  "Hey Shuu!" "Oooh uhh hey Kaede!" "Ya know, what you did in the cafeteria was reaaally cool" She said, striking a weird pose.

I looked down and shrugged. "Anyways, whatcha doin here by yourself? I thought you would know how to drive by now~" She teased....... Meanie :(  "A-Ah well. My uncle IS supposed to pick me up- ""'Wait are you serious...?" Her happy expression turned to a dumbfounded one. "You actually don't know how to drive? Saihara you are fifth teen years old!" Kaede scolded me. "I-Its not my fault! I- "

I suddenly felt my phone vibrate. Someone was calling me? I took my phone out. It was Rantaro. "Oh, uh hello?" "Hey Shuichi! U-Um Dad can't pick you up today and uh neither can I. U-Um you might have to walk home.... heheh" And at that, I became annoyed and frustrated. "So, you just want me to walk home by myself?! It's my first day! I don't know the way back!! Why can't YOU pick me up?!!" I snarled at him. "Um well... I'm kiiinnnddaa hanging out with someone... W-What's wrong with walking home by yourself??" He said sheepishly. "Nothing BYE" I hung up on him before he could say anything else on the matter.

"You alright?" Kaede said worriedly. "Yeah I'm just fantastic...! I have to walk home because Rantaro believes friends are more important than helping your own sibling" I sighed annoyed. "Well I mean... You don't HAVE to!" She said clearly hinting at something. "Huh? What do you mean?" "I can drive you home~!" Kaede said giving a closed-eye smile. My eyes widened. "R-Really? You would-""Yeah yeah! Shut up and get in the car, dummy!" She giggled. I smiled as well.

Man... what will I do without you, Kaede? You're so kind and reliable. The opposite of me. But I will become useful! JUST WATCH! ONE DAY I WILL MEET YOUR STANDARDS, SO YOU CAN MARRY ME!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA- "Umm Shuichi? Are you gonna tell me where your Uncle lives orrrr...?" "Uh oh yeah sorry!" I chuckled nervously.