Mr. ECE student na fratman (1)

Chapter 5

2005

Now i am on my college, i am so excited baka dito na talaga sa university mahahanap ko yung dream engineer ko. By the way, I entered college 2004 pero i am still loyal and in love again with Supladong architect and i really want to move on. But on my second year college, i tried to give up my feeling to kontrabidang artista and supladong architect (SA). Yeah i have a little feeling for both of them but mas lamang si SA. Ewan ko ba kung bakit.

I told my other classmate na mahilig rin makipag.textmate, i asked her for another textmate. So she gave me a number and of course i texted the owner of the number agad. Sabi niya barkada daw ng barkada niya yung ka.itext.text so confident ako ok to na textmate and malapit lang sa amin ang house ng new prospect boyfie ko.

We can call him Mr. ECE, other aspiring engineer but based on my latest research he didnt pass the exam so still aspiring engineer siya for till the moment i was writing this story.

Ok naman katext si mr. ECE, he was respectful and most of all gentleman, the only thing i dont like from him, he was a frat member. Personally, i really dont like a fratman... my connotation with those frat people wasnt that good and i am sure some of you agreed with me. But since, he was kind, thoughtful and sweet, siyempre ginawa ko na naman siyang boyfie sa text. Ok lang naman relationship namin. He called me sometimes and text me everyday and every night. Paggising and before sleeping siya kausap. Wow... the feeling was really cloud 9.

Thanks to him. I finally moved on. Move on from my stupidity for mr. Kontrabidang artista and mr. Supladong architect. I really have a strong feeling that he was the one for me. Think i am inlove with him. I want him to be my forever and i know he wanted it too. Our feeling was mutual. I am so sure of it.

He even introduced me to his sister na mag.schooling dito sa city.  By the way, he was studying in the province while ako was in the city. For how many months in relationship. I have no idea how he looked like. Bahala na basta i was inlove with him. Hindi pa uso facebook that time and he was not even in friendster. So finally i met his sister and siyempre we became best buddies coz of his kuya.

Super close na kami ng sister niya and i asked a picture of him thru his sister. His sister was so happy to give me his 1x1 ID picture from his temporary ID. Hai... bakit ganun...lahat ng picture na nakukuha ko is 1x1 and taken from an ID. Pero bahala na... ok lang... basta i have his picture. He looked cute on his picture. Now i am really sure he was the one for me.

We even talked of getting married.... hahahaha... i just turned 18 and he was just 19. Yeah... we were so serious in our relationship that we wanted to get marry as soon we see each other. Siyempre pakipot pa ako. We were still student. So we decided to postpone our wedding till we both graduated.

Finally, i am so excited to go home in our province to finally meet him. The day had come... i was so excited, we saw each other and may kasama siyang other friend during our eyeball. By the way, that was my first eyeball to any textmate i ever had.

Well, he was a bit cute, a little taller than me, little chubby but its ok but he was a little hunchback. Hahahaha... ok parin.. ok lang. Of course i was so shy to him. Sobrang shy ko talaga that time. And i think siya rin kasi yung friend niya naging spokeperson niya.

His friend asked: nasaan ba boyfriend mo?

Me: hmmm... i dunno... (looking straight sa dagat)

Sa may plaza pala meeting place namin. How romantic di na? Hahaha

His friend: yung boyfriend mo na nag.aaral ng engineering

Me: hahahaha

His friend: yung boyfriend mo na nautical dati

---to be continued -