Rule One: Don't Get Seperated

"Why aren't we going?" Ajax, Swan and Snow had their heads sticking out the doors of the halted train cart. No sight of the orphans anywhere. "They're too chicken shit to follow us." Ajax muttered pulling his head back inside the train cart. Snow and Swan followed sitting opposite from one another.

Ronnie was slowly drifting to sleep on Rembrandt's shoulder. Rembrandt shook her gently till her eyes opened. "I know you're tired but you can't sleep. Especially in a train." She rubbed her eyes while straightening her self. The remanding warriors were staring endlessly at the windows but froze when the feds walked by. A long pause of silence. Just breathing and their shoes hitting the concrete.

The warriors and Ronnie all ran out the train once they were spotted. "Spilt up!" Swan yelled and one by one the gang headed into different directions. Rembrandt, Ronnie, Vermin and Cochise all ran together and got on another train without knowing their destination.

———

"Where is everyone?" Vermin mumbled as they exited the train.

"They'll show up. Let's just wait." Rembrandt reassured and the Cochise whistled. Ronnie sighed in surprised to see another gang who could potentially be as threatening as the orphans. "Well would you look at that." "Come on guys we don't got time for this." She snapped. Vermin cursed at her looking towards Rembrandt. "Rem shut your bitch up and let's go." Holding onto Rembrandt, they got closer to the group of girl greeting each other with a smile.