Chapter 23: News

*        Well Twan looks like I'm going to have  to have a talk with your family.

Can you all step out for a minute so we can have a talk? sure we all said all use tried to go out at the same time Jazz get off my damnnn toeeee. Big foot ass.

Damn girl that ass though Twan said. We all looked back who. Old girl in the red Miah had on red. She started all blushing in shit. Jazz yelled Twan STOP LYN.

WHOOO IS TWANNNN? Twan yelled

We closed the door behind us. That boy always playing.

Well he's not playing you guys um It looks like Twan hit his head when he feel in the water and kinda has some memory lost but its only temporary.

Miah covered her mouth oh my god so how long will he be like this?

Um I dont know could be weeks,months, or maybe  few years.

Toni dumb ass talking about bruhh

Man this crazy Ant scratched his head. Jazz punched his arm in yall talking about he playing.

Man you went right along with us so you need to hush big foot Ant and Toni yelled

Don't come for her April said

5 minutes later

We walked back in the room and Twan in there playing with his belly button like a lil bitch.

AHHHHH he yelled y'all need to knock I don't know yall. Trying to see my goodies and junk. Nya mom and her friend went and sat next to Nya bed.

Aye red come here though Twan said We all looking at him like the hell. We all looked around like the hell .

Girl in the red Twan said come have a seat next to big daddy. Toni whispered I though he had done went color blind talking bout red we know damn well Miah black as fuck. April slapped Toni arm Ant bust out laughing Jazz giggled.

Well so who are you red shirt whats your name Twan said

Um Miah. Miah said

OH yea Miah you was the one yelling bae in junk

YEA I'm you girlfriend you don't remember Miah sighed

OH yea you my girlfriend Twan smirked if you my girlfriend then give me a kiss then

Everybody yelled BRUHH NIGGA YOUR LIPS ASHY ASS FUCK.

I wasn't talking to y'all "STRANGERS" Ill go report y'all. security Twan yelled

Miah laughed and kissed his check

Well peoples I got another question why is it a dead girl in here?

WHERE Toni said I don't mess with ghost stop playing

Twan pointed at Nya. 

Shes not dead the fuck

Well she FUCKED UP Twan said

That's all are friend her name Nye we dont know what happened to her yet she hasn't woke up yet

ooo my bad  Twan said. We all shook are heads.

We stayed for a while longer Twan kept talking and talking         I think its the meds. Twan was finally sleeping and Nya was still sleeping man we don't know when she gone be up this crazy.

        Nya's moms friend told us we should all go home and get some rest because tomorrow is Monday and we all got school in the a.m.

We said are good-byes and left quietly . So everybody can get their rest. Nya's mom and friend stayed longer.

We still haven't hear from Keisha sense she got beat up the first day we came to the hospital.

        April, Toni, and Miah all stayed at Toni house they didn't wont to leave Miah alone so they went to her house and got clothes for a few days and drive to Toni house.

Boy Twan a trip Ant said to Jazz as they were in the  car. Jazz looked out the window and didn't say anything to Ant. He ignored it they pulled up to the drive way and got out the car.

Jazz walked to the front door and waited for Ant to open the door. He finally opened the door she walked pass him and went to there bedroom she angrily got her clothes for a shower.

WHAT IS YOU PROBLEM Ant yelled

NOTHING Jazz yelled

She started the shower and closed the door in Ant face

Ant walked back and forth in there bedroom wondering whats up with her. FUCK IT HE yelled 

He walked in the bathroom and pulled back the shower curtains I'M GOING TO ASK YOU ONE MORE TIME WHAT IS THE PROBLEM.

GET OUT Jazzie yelled.

Ant turned around and slammed the door.

Ant went in to the other bathroom and took a shower wondering what the hell is up with his girl. Is she on her period? Is she pregnant? Did are anniversary pass? NO

twenty minutes later he got out the shower. Jazz was in bed watching t.v.

'Ant got in the bed and turned over. WHY THE HELL EVERY TIME WE HOME YOU ALWAYS GONE OR I WAKE UP TO A EMPTY BED? YOU FUCKING CHEATING ON ME ANTONIO I KNOW IT.

GET OUT MY BED ANT YOU DIRTY.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT JAZZ? I'm not cheating on you are you crazy. In get out YOUR BED. This is my shit i paid for it you sitting up here with this bull talking about I'm cheating on you when I'm out here trying to make money for us to eat and live rich.

You a liar Ant I know you cheating, But you're right this is your house so ill leave.

Get you ass back in here Jazz you don't going know were Ant picked Jazz up in places her on the bed and pinned her down

Lil girl I'm not cheating on your ass I love you Jazz all this time we been together you thing I'm cheating really. Are you cheating Jazz because I'm not last thing I though I've been with you at the hospitals with are damn friends.

Jazz Slapped Ant but were you been before that Ant out cheating with some other hoe.

You know what Jazz you can have all this shit Ant threw money in the air.

Man I'm gone just make sure the bills paid.

I'm not even going to pack no clothes Ant said I'm just buy some more.

With the money I've been making trying to support me and you and take you out for are anniversary on a trip and proposing to your dumb ass

Man I'm out.

Ant got his keys and slammed the door and left.

*

^

^

*

* COMMENT AND VOTE

AND ASK QUESTIONS

ask.fm/Jazz_Funsize