Chapter 11: Growl

[Minju's POV]

After days, we came back to Korea, EXO's new comeback Growl will gonna be out a 12:00 pm exactly my lunch time. I had nothing to do now at SOPA since I finished all my requirements. Now it's an hour before Growl will be out. I always pray that they will all succeed. Now, I'm just at the rooftop with all my things since we are all half day. I had my food with me to enjoy Growl. I called Myeon Oppa

Suho: Why did you called?
Me: Oppa, I'm excited for Growl and we are half day today, I said to all students to watch Growl
Suho: *laughs* Komawo, this will be our hit
Me: Let's keep our hopes up

As the call ended and waited to be 11:58 am. As I saw its 11:58 am. I opened my Youtube and inserted my earpods and ready my food and put it super loud.

11:59..............
12:00 pm

I pressed the MV and watched the MV and smiling

I hit the like button and saw that it hitted to Million/s, I say Millions "YAY!!! GROWL HIT A MILLION!" I cheered happily and I am jumping and I ate my lunch. After eating lunch, I went to SM quickly and went to LSM's office and saw him on work as I cheered to have him my attention "Growl hit a Million!" I cheered as he looked at me "Unbelievable" as he smiled as we hugged and went to the dance practice room and saw all EXO panting and cameras, it looks like they shooted their dance practice and didn't watched Growl as they saw me smiling.

"We still didn't watch Growl" they all said but I didn't minded "Growl hit a Million! I tell all of you! A million and it's growing!" I cheered happily as they looked at me as I showed them Youtube and saw the likes as they all brighten up "YASSSS!" "YAYYYY!!!!!" "We Hit Million!" And we all hugged each other.

Timeskip

EXO had achieved many things and awards. They gained so many fans and always on success but LSM said that Kris will be on Chinese Solo Activities at 2014 along with Luhan. But that doesn't stop them to be a group.