Boredom Part 1

Boredom. A lot of people nowadays scratch others heads by it. And it was kept that way through centuries and centuries. Whenever some people sit to do something, they quickly start mumbling "I'm bored", "boredom" etc.

Some people said that "it's essentially to feel boredom because therefore life is boredom, the world is boredom, the universe is boredom, so boredom is life." and I totally disagree I'll show you why just hold on a bit with me.

Isn't it actually an obvious mystery?

Is it a feeling?

What caused it?

Where did it come from?

Is it linked to life's mysteries?

Who's the dumba** who came up with it?

Literally what is boredom? :/

Boredom exist, it is possible that it exists because we believe it does, what if we don't believe it exists? Things will literally change, right?

Simple example ( it's not true to me but whatever) : an adult can be scared of spending a night alone in a huge house, why? Because that person will start to hallucinate many non real events like for example, noise? Ghosts? Shadows? Movements? Etc. While another adult might find it non scary, know why? Because that person believes 100% there's no such a thing. Mind can trick.

These is a belief that exists, that humans are the only creatures that can feel boredom. There is a fact that all existence can feel boredom. The reason is they are stupid enough to believe in its existence.

I have a prove!