🌺Chapter 1🌺

America's P.O.V>>

I groan as my stupid alarm goes off, *5:30 am*, I sighed and sat up to get ready for school. I felt the pain  from last night. I look at my cuts that a needed to rebandage but I was to lazy to do all that. I got up grabbed my black hoodie and dark navy blue jeans and put them on. I went into the bathroom to wash my face and all the stuff I needed to do in the bathroom in the morning. I looked at myself in the mirror and looked at the huge gash on my eye from when I was little...

*Flashback*

I get home from a great day at school, but it quickly changes when britian- I mean dad grabbed me and threw against the wall. 'Ouch...that hurt' I thought. "Damn you're so fucking useless!" He said picking me up again by the collar of my white shirt, he had a knife in his hand. I began to shake, "Dad...please..." I stuttered shaking at the sight of the knife. He then dragged it slowly against my eye, scaring it. "GAH!!" I screamed in pain, I tried to open my eye it didn't work, it hurt, really badly. "God, your brother is at least popular, but your nothing." He said dropping me and leaving me to cry in pain, alone.

*Present*

I just shook off the sad memory and continued my routine.  I just skipped breakfast, as usual, and left for school.

Russia's P.O.V.<<

I was heading to school with my sisters Belarus and Ukraine when we all saw America walking down the sidewalk, he looked so tired and emotionless, I honestly worry about him but my sister advise that I should hate him to regain their trust. So I did what they said, I love my siblings but I worry about America so much. He looks so broken and he just needs someone to actually love him. "Russia! Look! America!" Ukraine said smirking evily. "Mhm, and?" I replied. "I want you to beat him up of course!" She said. "Again? Ukraine this is the third time this week, I think that's enough.." I said. "Russia. Now." She demanded. I did as I was told have so much guilt. I walked up to America, terror filled his eyes. I-I couldn't. He's-He's to fragile- I punched him smack dab in the middle of his face, he was out cold. My eyes started to water but I held it back so my siblings wouldn't see. Belarus looked as sad as I was. Ukraine smiled contently. We just continued walking but I told them I'd catch up. I picked up the small fragile country and placed him somewhere safe and close to the school. "Don't be late Meri..." I said hugging him gently.

America's P.O.V.>>

I woke up with a huge headache. He punched me again..damn I hated that kid so fucking much! He's been a dick to me since middle school. He was so sweet then turned cold. I shakily looked at my phone, *1:12 pm*, eh it's to late to go now..I got up and limped back to the woods, I am not going back home for a while, that's why I always pack extra clothes and stuff like that, just incase I don't feel safe going back home. Which I almost never did but did anyways, I just found a nice large oak tree to rest under. I drew in my sketchbook then began to cry, it felt so good to cry, the warm tears pouring down my face, so nice, so calming. I cried for while, then I heard something in the woods beside me and I quickly looked over to see who it was...Russia? "America? Are you okay? I heard crying..." he said looking concerned. "Get the hell away from me!" I snapped. He looked guilty and sad. "America I-" he was cut off "RUSSIA GET YOUR DUMB ASS OVER HERE!" I here Ukraine yell for her brother. "I-I'll explain later.." he said before leaving. What did he want to say to me?

A/N

Hey buddies, this is my first ever fanfiction and I'm really frigging happy to finally get the effort to start one! (Yay ~w~) I just want to let you guys know I do not have the Wattpad app but I will try to update and post chapters asap. My confidence is pretty crappy  but you know what ever! I wuv chu all kk bye (btw the pic above is the wip for the cover, I had finished it but I forgot to save and got deleted TwT yay...)

~Noodlez/Mandalia🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

WORDS WITH A/N: 554 WORDS

WHIP! 🕺 (...kill me...)