🌻Chapter 2🌻

Russia's P.O.V.<<

I rushed over to see an angry Ukraine and Belarus hiding behind her. "Where were you?" She snapped. "I heard crying in the woods and went to check it out" I said. "Was it America?" Belarus mumbled kinda of worried." Н-нет!" I kind of yelled, scared I would get in trouble for talking to America. "Russia you stuttered." Ukraine growled. "I swear Ukraine, it wasn't Ame." 'DAMMIT RUSSIA DID YOU JUST CALL HIM AME!? WHAT THE HELL?!' I thought to myself. "Aww you're calling him nicknames~" Ukraine purred

Ukraine's P.O.V.//

I knew Russia liked that kid but he'd be breaking dad's only rule so I have to stop him. Russia just called him Ame? "Aww you're calling him nicknames~" I purred. "Shut up Rai!" He growled. "Come on let's go" I said walking off. "I'll come home later..!" Russ called out. "Fine but dont go off with the pig" I responded. I heard a slight growled from Russ but shook it off walking home with Bel.

Russia's P.O.V.<<

I growled at the way she called him a pig. I ran back were Ame was. "America..?" I mumbled. "What?" He growled a but, I don't think he likes me.."I-I just wanted to say I don't want to hurt you, but my sister make me-" I was cut off by him lashing out. "I LITERALLY DON'T GIVE A FUCK RUSSIA! YOU HATE ME AND LEAVE IT AT THAT, THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR YOU BEATING ME UP! I FUCKING DONE!" He said, I think he needed that. "I should fucking die...its not like my family would care.." he mumbled to himself, but Russia heard it. "America, we may not get along to well but suicide is NEVER, and I mean NEVER an option!" I shook him gentlt. He just glared then his annoyed and angry face turned into on of sadness and melancholy. "America I'm sorry for everything I've done to you, truly, maybe tomorrow we can hang out at school..?" I offered but America just looked emotionless. He just got up and left. I watched him walking off and then I got up and started heading home, then I heard a scream from America's direction...

America's P.O.V.>>

I just left Russia and started heading to another place then was tackled by him...

-------------------

A/N

OWO who's this? Another country? Welp find out in the next chapter buddies.

-Noodlez/Mandalia🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Words: idk tbh