day 10

Jaebum and Jinyoung woke up the next day, in the same bed. Both were too lazy to do anything the day before so they just laid in bed the whole day.

Jinyoung suggested that they both go out today. Jaebum agreed. They settled on going to go to the beach.

They got changed, packed some extra clothes, and Jinyoung prepared food. He didn't want any of them to be hungry at the beach.

Once they got to the beach, it was really crowded. Jaebum sighed.

"I know a place to go on this beach that's not crowded. Let's go Jinyoungie."

They went around a big rock and decided to settle there. It wasn't far from the water and wasn't crowded either.

Jaebum immediately took off his shirt, revealing his toned body. Jinyoung stared as he blushed.

Jaebum was about to go into the water until Jinyoung grabbed his arm and dragged him to get sunscreen.

"You cannot get a sunburn you hoe."

Jinyoung took some sunscreen and applied on Jaebum's back. Jaebum smiled as Jinyoung did this. He was happy to have Jinyoung with him.

Once Jinyoung got to Jaebum's stomach, he stopped. He threw the sunscreen to Jaebum.

"Do it yourself."

Jaebum frowned but did it anyway. He wanted to drag Jinyoung to go out to the water with him. But Jinyoung insisted that he wanted to read a book. Jaebum then picked him up bridal style and placed him in the water.

Jinyoung whined because he wanted to go back but Jaebum kept back hugging him so he wouldn't leave.
Jinyoung gave in and started to splash Jaebum. They kept splashing each other and tackling in the water until the sun started to sink.

They both got back to where they settled and started to eat while watching the sun set. Jinyoung was in Jaebum's arms, sharing a sandwich since Jaebum was too lazy to feed himself.

"I love you Jinyoung." Jaebum suddenly said.

"I love you too Jaebummie." Jinyoung smiled at Jaebum.