I'm Sorry

(Raven's P.O.V)

After thirty minutes of them being gone, I creaked open my door. I saw B.B sitting on the couch watching a show I couldn't make out. I walked over to him and sat down, facing him. He scooted closer to me. "I didn't wanna bother you, so I waited," he said. He turned around and faced me. He put his hand on my forehead. "How's your head?" he asked. I put his hand in both of mine and kissed his palm. "It's fine," I answered. "That's not the only thing that's fine," he said staring at me. I sat in his lap and started to lean. Before our lips touched, I buried my face in his shoulder. "I can't," I whispered.

He patted my back with his hands as he gave me a hug. I looked up to face him. "So, what were those pick up lines you were gonna try on me?" I asked, grinning, trying to change the subject. "Well, I'm glad you asked. Is your skin pale because you were sculpted by angels? Demons may come but they wont get in between us. When we kiss, sparksfly; our love is what I can't deny. There's more but that's just a taste," he said. "I love all of them but the last one is my favorite," I said biting my lip.

Why did I say that?! Beast Boy put both hands around my face and brought me close. I put my legs around him so I wouldn't feel uncomfortable. In a second, we were making out and I have to admit, we've been getting better. Our lips moved together as both of our hearts raced. I didn't want this moment to end. I felt something inside of me, telling me to stop. B.B could sense it to. He backed away.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I'm not. Finally things aren't awkward with you," he said. "Beast Boy, I'm not sure if this was a good idea. It might be pushing the limit by just being around you. You're lucky I kept my cool this time. I almost killed you when we first kissed! Just think of what would have happened if we did that again?!" I was yelling now. "Raven, I'm sorry. When it sounded like you were feeling the way I was, I kinda got a little...a little," his voice trailed off. "What? Happy? Because I was feeling a little of that to," I started to cry.

He walked over to put his arms around me. It felt awkward to have his shirtless body against me. I hadn't even noticed that he wasn't wearing a shirt until now. "If you want, we can wait. We could break that part of you...Get married one day....have a family," he said, getting quieter at the last part. "You have no idea how much I want that with you. But it's impossible for me," I said backing away. I started to run from my frowning boyfriend. When I shut the door of my room I heard him whisper "I'm sorry."

...

"We are back!" Starfire said as she and Robin came in. "Did you guys have fun?" Beast Boy said clicking through channels while he sat on the couch. "Oh yes! Robin and I-" Starfire started to talk but Robin covered her mouth and said they did "the usual." "Where is Raven?" Starfire said when he let go of her. "In her room. She's been there all day," he said telling the truth. I haven't talked to him since last night.

They both sat down beside him. When Cyborg came in, five minutes later, he walked straight to Beast Boy. "Man, we have to talk." He said. Beast Boy followed him to the kitchen. Cyborg talked first. "Raven needs you." Beast Boy looked at him questioningly. "What do you mean? She's fine." He said. Cyborg came closer to him and whispered so that the others couldn't hear. "She called me last night asking how she could break up with you. She told me she really didn't want to but her evil side is getting the best and worst of her. She needs you to help her." Beast Boy nodded. "Ok. I'll do what I can." he walked up to my door and quietly opened the door.

He started to step towards me. When he got to my bed, he shook me a little. I blinked and looked up at him. "Beast Boy?" I said. He grinned and sat down on the bed beside me. "How's it goin?" he said lightly. "Fine, I guess. Sorry for freaking out last night." He put a had on my cheek. "You don't need to be sorry. You had a good reason." I grinned but wasn't convinced. "But I ruined what would've been our first decent kiss." He smiled a little, probably amused that I would blame myself for this little mishap. "We'll have to fix that then." he said and came to kiss me.

After just two seconds, it was over. I was too far into it now. I felt that dark power surge through me again. I tried to control it but I could feel it spreading. "No! Not yet! If I don't come back,Garfield, I just want you to know that I love you!" I said. Then I blacked out. The last thing I saw was that he changed into a fly and went into his room. This caused him to panic again. What now? "I need to help her," he decided.

Only half of me was conscious. The other half kept saying that I should destroy everyone so that demons may reign. "You weakling! Nothing will be better for this world than to be crushed by me and your father. Now he'll get the daughter he deserves!" my demon side bellowed. I heard some yells from my friends. "Not again!" Cyborg yelled. "We'll help you! Just hang in there!" said Robin. Starfire just said things I couldn't understand. "Leave her alone! All she wants is to be happy! All I want is for her to be safe and you're coming between us!" I heard Beast Boy said.

He started to charge. I punched everything around me, trying to makeher weak. "Stop now and maybe I'll spare your boyfriend." she said. I stopped and listened. "What are you going to do to him?" I couldn't help but ask. She smiled down at me. "Everything you wished you could do," she said devilishly. At first my eyebrows came together in confusion. What does she mean?

A vision, from her, comes in front of my eyes. It was her, pretending to be me. And Beast Boy, hypnotized, as they watch a burned earth crumble from below them. Then another vision came up. It was after a wedding...their wedding. He looked so happy. "I love you Rave," said a brainwashed Beast Boy. "I know," said the devilish me. Then they kissed. She had a thought where she and him shared something she thought was love but I thought it was revolting.

"You will NOT take Beast Boy away from me!" I said using everything inside of me to tear her apart. At first she laughed. Then when I cut open a part of her, I yelled out. "Beast Boy, Robin, Cyborg, Starfire, you have to destroy her! Do everything you can! Just forget I'm in here. I'll dodge anything that comes near me." Then I was covered by the goo that was the evil part of me. I heard Robin take out his staff and tried his best to beat this thing. Cyborg tried blasting it and Starfire used her green bolts. Beast boy, from the sounds of it, became the deadliest creature he could and slashed at Evil Me.

I started to summon all the powers I could. "Azarath Metrion Sinthos!" I said as I focused all my energy on the horrible blob. "You will NEVER take him from me! I'll keep you locked away forever!" I yelled. With one last blast/hit from everyone, Evil Me exploded and black goo went everywhere. I flew up in the air. Beast Boy changed back to himself and caught me. I looked up at him, smiled then went unconscious...again.