Chapter 1

On a rare sunny morning in late August, a boy stood poised in front of his home mailbox. His emerald green eyes sparkling when he spots an owl spitting out a thick brown envelope from its mouth. Eagerly, he jogged towards the owl and took the envelope. Smiling to himself when he saw the receiver of the letter.

Mr. U. Galleon

the outskirts of Ottery St Catchpole

High Streets, Clovelly

Devon, England

Jumping with excitement, the brunette walk hastily towards his house to show his parents the letter. When inside, he immediately shouts for his parents and sit down on the lavish sofa in the living room. His eyes never leaving the envelope on his hand. He even cannot control the grin that took over his face as he turning the letter while waiting for his parents.

After a few minutes, his father comes into his view. Urata look up at his father and grinning while his hand flashing the envelope proudly. Seeing the thick brown envelope, Mr. Galleon chuckle and pat his son head lovingly. He knew that his son will be admitted there. Not long after that, Mrs. Galleon comes and sat besides Urata. She also wore a very pleased expression upon seeing the letter. Instantly, she hugged the brunette and kiss his head.

"What are you waiting for? Come on, open the letter!" Mr. Galleon said and looked at Urata expectedly.

Giggling, Urata opened the letter and hand it over to his mother for her to read. Mrs Galleon took the letter happily and unfolding the letter to read aloud for her son and husband.

HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

Headmaster: HALYOSY MOLY

Dear Mr. Galleon

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment. Term begins on 1st September X791. We await your owl by no later than 31st July X791.

Yours sincerely,

Yuuta Toushirou,

Deputy Headmaster

Hearing that, Urata started to shout excitedly. He needed no explanation as he was born from the family of witch and wizard, thus magic is a common thing for him. He also doesn't need any reason to decline the offer because Hogwarts is the only school he wanted to come and it made him very gleeful to know that he was accepted. Without delaying, he started to write an reply to accept the invitation. His parents just laugh at how excite he is when he was replying the letter.

That night, Urata happily looked out the window by his bed. Next week, his parents had promise with him that they would go together to shop for his school things. Urata love magic. Ever since he was a small child, he always tried to imitate his mother wand movement with a pencil. So, he was excited in attending Hogwarts that he keeps reading the letter for a lot of times until he falls asleep with the letter on his face. He was wondering what kind of school experience he will faced because from the stories told by his parents, Hogwarts was supposed to be a lot of fun.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Letters normally come in the mail. They usually have stamps, go through the postage system and wind up in a metal box on a stick. To put it simple, the letters are not normally delivered by owls. Thus, it spooks the hell out of Senra to see that one of the letters delivered by the owls and to make it more shocking, the letters was addressed to him.