Part -1❤

At night ,

Moon is shining brighter than other day...we can clearly view the beautiness of it...we surely fall in love with that...stars are shining brighter...it beautifies the view of the sky...it fulfill our mind with peace...but not for some one...

A room is shown beautifully decorated...A handsome man(Abhi) in a groom attire and little girl of 3 (adhu)are sleeping in the huge king sized bed peacefully....

A handsome man(Abhi) in a groom attire and little girl of 3 (adhu)are sleeping in the huge king sized bed peacefully

A beautiful lady is shown lieing in a sofa opposite to the bed....its noneother than our pragya...her eyes were swollen and red...it's clearly shown she is cried..there is a drop of tear in her eyes which tells a story...she is continuously watching them....

Pragya's Pov:

Why it's happening to me everytime?what I did that bad things are happening only to me?am I that much bad person that I don't deserve happiness in my life...every happiness of mine was snatched by the God...
At first he snatched my mom at my 16 where I need her...it's a age every girl child need her mom's support but I don't....and I left with my alcoholic father who never let me do anything on my wish....from the age I have to took care of my family....I have to take care of my little sister and my father...ofcourse he doesn't have any concern on us...he always cared about what if there is no money to buy alcohol or what if there is no stock on market...but I care for them both...I studied with lot of problems...He never allowed me to continue my studies...but I gave him escuse telling him if I study I can get a good job with good salary so he can brought whatever he want...so he accepted...I worked part timely and studied and lett my bulbul study too...if he saw money he takes it and went for drinking...there are many day we slept with hungry...there are many times I got beaten by him as I refused to give him money...soon my studies over and I worked in a best company with good salary...I thought I'ld change our lives...so I...but i couldn't change my father from his addiction...there are not a single day left with out crying...

Suddenly one day he said me he found a match for me...he will soon arrange my marriage...no body knows how much I'm happy...every girl have some dreams about her marriage and husband...and so I.. I need protective and caring husband and I want him to be only mine...i need the one who loves me by his whole heart...today we are married...I thought I got everything i wanted...but within few hours everything changed...my happiness vanished...

I came to know I'm his second wife....she passed away 2 years ago...And they have a daughter too...
It shocked me to the core...

How can they hide this big thing to me??I never thought that would happen to me... when I enquired my father about this he said he know everything...

Fb shows:.

Raj :what if you are his second wife??do you ever thought of having this life...it won't happen...do you marry him if i told you evrything...they are rich people.. if you married him even I get money and they will take care of your sister's education and marriage too...and you are married him so it is not going to change. ..so try to live your life...

It shattered her...her own father doesnt even care for her..she fell down on her knees crying...

she fell down on her knees crying

Fb ends there....

Fb at a room:

He enter their room with his little daughter sleeping in his shoulder...he carefully putted her on bed....

Abhi:she sleeps here only..hope you don't have any problem..you can sleep in the bed if you want as it's a big one...good night...and pls switch off the light she may get disturb....

Saying this he slept...

It shocks her even more...

Fb ends ....

No wife would be happy knowing her husband was already married....he is taking his daughter at their first night..it's not a matter to her..but at least she need him to talk her properly.. ..she never expected like this would happen in her life..because her dreams are different from this reality...she has mixed emotions...

She don't left with tears...she cried enough...she felt everything was finished.. her heart were heavy...
she just closed her eyes... she thought what destiny is going to play in her life......

She looked at the moon...and asked will my life shine bright like you ???

**********************

Okay guys.. here is first part....now tell me shall I continue???or not...

I know being an abhigya fan most of you guys dont like this plot...don't worry ishita died..there is nothing to worry about her....and this story is about only abhigya and a little girl adhu(hope you all will love her soon ).....

I'm very sorry if you guys feel bad for this track...I think there are so many disagreement from each other in all my stories...I seriously don't know why...but my mind always thinks like this only...I'm very sorry for again and again disappointing you all...please forgive me....it's my imaginary story....and not to hurt others ...
I don't know how many shots it will take..
I'll only continue this if you guys want me to...otherwise I'll drop this here itself...as I don't want to hurt you all...

Please read and tell your views...both negative and positive comments are welcomed whole heartedly....
Please silent reader tell something so I can change...

Thanks for once again...sorry for wasting your golden times again..