Chapter 2-Alomst fall off the zipline.

When you guys get the Zipline and Suga paid it and went on. You were so focus on the view in front of you.
Suga-Sis. We need to talk.
Y/N-Okay!
Suga-Do me one favor for me.
Y/N-Just tell me already.
Suga-Okay. But when I tell you this, don't be upset.
Y/N-Alright...
Suga-I want you...to...stay away from Jimin.
Y/N-What!? Why?!?
Suga-I know he likes you. And I know he wants to protect you and everything but he not your responsibility.
Y/N-This is not fair! I can still hangout with him!
Suga-Did you not heard me? I say stay away from him. If you don't, I am taking you back home.
You can't even look at him. So you decide to yell to get off.
Y/N-GET ME OFF!
Suga-Wow. Your going to yell?
Y/N-I want to get off! This is the reason why we can't hangout because we fight!
Suga-We fight all the time! Deal with it.
Y/N-Get me off!
Suga-You just have to wait.
You take your seatbelt off and Suga grabbed your hand.
Suga-YOUR GONNA GET YOURSELF KILLED!
Y/N-Suga! Let me go!
Suga-We are high land! If you jump, you'll die!
You just ignore him and get out of his grip. You put your foot out and hold on the rope so you won't fall.
Suga-Y/N! Your scaring me! Please come back up and sit down!
Jimin P.O.V
I knew something going to happen while they at the zipline. I have to drive there and see if there are okay. I can be overprotective over Y/N. I like her very much. But it look like Yoongi hates me. He will get use to me soon.
Y/N P.O.V
I was hanging on the rope then there was bump  of the wire and my eyes widen when my hand let's go of the rope. My body went off the seat and I only thing my one hand was holding on was the seat.
Suga-Y/N!
Y/N-HELP! AH! SUGA!
I was crying. I knew this was my death. If I let go, I will slam to the ground and die.
Y/N-I'm sorry Suga. 
Suga knew what going to happen.
Suga-Don't say your goodbyes yet...Your not letting go!
Suga grabbed my one hand and I try to bring my right hand to him, but I couldn't.
Suga-Don't let go and pull up.
Y/N-I-I can't!
Suga-Yes you can! Pull up!
Y/N-Suga.
Suga-What?
Y/N-I love you.
Suga-DON'T SAY YOUR GOODBYES!!!
Y/N-Let go Suga.
I grabbed Suga hand that was my left hand with his hand and let go. I fall. I closed my eyes. And I was not ready to Rest In Peace but someone caught me. I open my eyes and I saw...