ICarly Wedgie pt. 1

*Autor's note:Freddy is no longer working as the ICarly camera man because he wanted to focus on his studies so Carly and Sam now also do their own filming.*
It was a normal day at ICarly studios or as normal as it gets. Sam is wearing a tank top and tight leggings with plain black granny panties with a matching bra. Carly is wearing a belly shirt and tight leggings with purple granny panties with stars on them and a matching bra. Sam:"I can't believe what our latest request is."  Carly:"Oh come on Sam it can't be that bad." Sam:"Oh really you don't think being on the wedgie bounce until our underwear rip isn't that bad." Carly:"Well neither of us has gotten a wedgie and it might feel different to us afterall everyone's different." Sam:"You got a point but if it sucks we are never doing this kind of request again, deal?" Carly:"Deal." Carly and Sam set up one camera infront of them to get the beginning and then their reactions and one for behind them to show the actual wedgie. It was time to start the show. Carly:"Hi I'm Carly." Sam:"And I'm Sam." Both:" And this is ICarly." Carly:"Today we will only be doing a request and the request is..." Sam:"For us two to be in the wedgie bounce until our underwear rips." Sam presses on her remote to play the cheering sound. She then presses a button to lower two wedgie bounce wires. Sam also presses a button to turn on the second camera. Carly and Sam walk to the two wires and then turn their backs to the wires. Sam:"First we'll have to give ourselves a wedgie to attach the wedgie bounce to our legholes." Sam and Carly go into the their pants and grab their own respective panties pulled them up until their legholes showed. Not showing their actual reactions to their self wedgies not even to eachother nobody knew that both were enjoying it. Carly grabbed the purple wedgie bounce and attched it to her panties through the legholes. Sam did the same with black one. Sam pressed a button to activate the two wedgie bounces. The two wedgie bounces recede upward taking the two internet stars with them deepening their wedgies making them express their reactions outwardly. The two girls moan in ecstasy blushing profoundly. The wedgie bounce the proceeds to do as its named and bounce it's two blushing victims. The more the wedgie bounce bounces our two internet female stars making them moan louder and louder until they're practically screaming in pleasure. It isn't until three hours later when their underwear finally rips. Carly, still lying on the floor with her butt up in the air:"We hoped you enjoyed the show as much as we enjoyed doing it." Sam, on the ground like Carly:"And remember to send in your requests." Both:"Bye." Carly and Sam ended the show not knowing they'll be getting more requests like the one they just fulfilled.

*I'll be making another chapter go along with this one and probably make multiple like it actually.*