Slytherin Drarry

Just a small note none of the characters are mine if they were drarry would be in it! And if you don't like boy X boy stop reading now!
First year
Once again an 11 year old boy in number 4 privet drive was getting beaten to an inch of his life by his uncle this particular uncle was called Vernon Dursley and he was furious saying that he Harry potter was a freak and shouldn't have been born.

Suddenly Harry was chucked into the downstairs cub upord there was a click as the door was shut and locked, Harry immediately past out because of the pain.
The next morning he was awoken by the key turning in the lock to his bedroom it was his aunt petunia "listen to me Harry" she took a shaky breath before continuing "there is something I need to tell you about you" when Vernon and Dudley go to the living room" with that she locked the door and left.
That evening Harry heard Vernon and Dudley going out the front door and a click on the door.
He pushed open the cubord door and stood up he felt pains though his legs. He couldn't help but scream in pain shit I have done it my aunt is never going to tell me anything now.
But to his great suprise she picked him up and put him on the sofa.
Before starting her speech.
"Harry your perants didn't die in a car crash and that power that gets u into trouble is called magic"
She stopped as of to let me soak in that information.
Harry burst out "then how did they die"
Your perants died trying to protect you from a dark wizard called she shizard before continuing lord Voldemort.

Hello guys if I get some 10 views I will continue if I get more then  10 views it will be sometime this week.