legends of tomorrow - season 2

(Opening voiceover by Stein)
The Time Masters were an organization charged with protecting history from rogue time travelers, but they were destroyed. Under the leadership of Rip Hunter, we have taken up their mantle. Sara Lance, former member of the League of Assassins. Dr. Raymond Palmer, the Atom. The arsonist Mick Rory. And Firestorm, the merged superform of Jefferson Jackson and myself, Martin Stein. We are the only ones left to protect history. We are the Legends of Tomorrow.

(Opening voiceover by Sara)
My name is Sara Lance. Last year, a former Time Master named Rip Hunter recruited a team of heroes and villains to save the world, and we did. But in the process, we destroyed the Time Masters. Now, we've taken up their mantle of protecting the timeline from time criminals. We are no longer saving the world. We are saving history. But don't call us heroes. We are Legends.

(Opening voiceover by Nate)
My name is Nate Heywood. Time travel is real, and all of history is vulnerable to attack by rogue time travelers. But one group travels throughout time to stop the spread of these so-called time aberrations and erase their damage to history. A group of outcasts and misfits, these individuals aren't heroes. They're something else. They're Legends.

(Opening voiceover (for various episodes) by Stein, Jax, Amaya, and Sara)
Time travel is real, and all of history is vulnerable to attack. Which is why we must travel through time to stop the spread of these so-called "time aberrations" and to erase their damage to history. We are a team of outcasts and misfits, so please don't call us heroes. We're Legends.

(Opening voiceover by Darhk)
My name is Damien Darhk. In 2016, I was murdered by the Green Arrow. But I was removed from the timeline 31 years before my death by a speedster from the future named Eobard Thawne. Together with Malcolm Merlyn, the former head of the League of Assassins, the three of us are going to locate the Spear of Destiny, a mystical object which can rewrite reality itself. With the Spear in our possession, we will change our past, and our future, and the world as you know it.

(Opening voiceover by Mick)
Seriously. You idiots haven't figured this out by now? It all started when we blew up the Time Pigs - the Time Masters. Now history's all screwed up, and it's up to us to un-screw it up. But half the time, we screw things up even worse. So don't call us heroes. We're something else. We're Legends. Who writes this crap, anyway?

(Opening voiceover by Thawne)
My name is Eobard Thawne. With the help of Damien Darhk, Malcolm Merlyn, Leonard Snart and Mick Rory, I've obtained the Spear of Destiny. An ancient artifact with the power to rewrite reality itself. And we have. It's a brave new world