ch 4 zak and demi help out

demi pov

As me and zak get back to the hotel to relaxes for the night as we get out the key for our door we walk in and I turn around and smile at him "I love you zak thank you for being in my life and getting me talking to my dad again "I say moving over to the bed and grabbing zak hand as I fall down on the bed as that happen I pull zak down with me and kiss him on lips it started to get heated as we started to pull clothes off
Time skip next morning
As I wake up to my handsome husband I snuggle my head in to his shoulder and try to fall back to sleep as I then realize that I had to help my family get rid of  that  demon that is hunting my Family just at the moment I want to stay with zak in this bed for a moment longer as I started to fall back to sleep with my arms over Zak chest I then heard my phone going off I rolled over and grab my phone and look to see who it is i see it Aaron are best friend saying he just landed with the rest of the crew  I wake Up Zak and show him the text from Aaron "we should get up and meet up Aaron and the crew at the airport and then go over to my grandparents house " I say getting out of bed and walking over to my suitcase I then get dressed i grab a top with ghost adventures on it and i grabs some blue denim short by time im done Zak is getting out the shower and was walking out to get some clothes as i finished my makeup we already to leave Zak grabs the keys and we leave.

time skip

As we pull up to the airport i text Aaron that we are outside i see Aaron and the crew i waved my arm out and they got in "thank you for coming guys"i say to them "it OK we are glad to help"they all said i nodded we start to make are way to my grandparents house as we pull up to the house i see my dad is outside as we pull up and turn off the car i got out " hey dad"i say walk over to him "hey demi and zak" dad says to us just then the rest of the family come out "everyone this is Aaron and jay and billy"i say to my family as everyone got to know everyone we all went inside and started to set are stuff up "so did you bring anything from the old house"i asked Beth "maybe we did"Beth say to me we turn everything off and we went around the house until i come across the loft "it up there"i say to everyone.

sorry for the wait