Panic attack in Solana

TW: anxiety, panic attack,

Your POV

I finished getting out of the shower with a towel wrapped around me. Mateo hasn't spoken to me this morning. Hmm.

"Mateo...you okay?" He looks and smiles slightly.

Okay something is wrong, I decide to leave it and let him sort it out. I go to my wardrobe and pick out a pair of black shorts and a blue tank top. I get dressed and plat my hair into a plat.

9:28 am

I sat in the bar area with Les explaining why I'm worried about Mateo.

"He hasn't spoken to me all day. And he hasn't even given es a good morning kiss. Like we usually do." I say fiddling with my shaking hands.

"Maybe he has something on his mind. I'll go and ask him for ya pet." Les reassuring me as he walks off.

I stand up and all of sudden feel light headed and my hands start to shake more. God, why am I shaking? I need to stop worrying. It's probably nothing.

11:37 am

Mateo flead the Solana in a rush. He didn't even say goodbye to me, yet again he hasn't said a word to me. I walk to the reception and speak to Les.

"Hey why did Mateo leave? What's wrong? Why isn't he talking to me?" I ask worry trembling in my voice.

"Well I think you need to sit down for this." He says making me more scared. A feeling of lightness fills my chest up.

"Mateo is seperated from his ex wife and he barely sees his kids. So his ex mother in law hates him so much she tries to kill him. So he has gone over to say he is leaving." Les explains.

I stare in disbelief. "What the hell!? He is gonna be killed!" I exclaim.

I stand up and start pacing. A panic attack, exactly what I need when Mateo wasn't here. Miss temple savage, Liam, Kennith come out and see me stressed and crying. My eyes start to puff up. My hands are shaking like a leaf.

I start to break down. And shout at Les. "WHY DID YOU LET HIM GO! HE COULD BE DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU!" Les looked sympathetic for me.

He knew I loved him so much. I say down in one of the chairs and held my hand in my sweaty hands. My breathing starts becoming heavy.

"We need to go and get him." I say whimper in my voice.