Chapter 1

Daniele POV

    I'm Daniele McCain, daughter of Chase Mccain and Natalia Kowalski. My dad is a legend in Lego City since he arrested Rex Fury twice. My grandfather is a scientist is Lego City while my mom works at a hospital. She used to be a news reporter until she got put into witness protection.

   Even my best friend Caleb Honey, who is the son of Frank Honey and Ellie Phillips. His parents work with my dad especially Ellie since she works in the evidence department. Caleb and I are both 17 and go to Lego City High School. I know martial arts like my dad while Caleb is like his dad.

  We both have driver licenses but Caleb has a permit. He requires a person with a full term licenses like me. I can drive on my own except at night unless my parents ask me to. Caleb and I were at school cause it's the law.

Caleb "Daniele, let's go. Class is about to start. Maybe in English we'll learn about the pony express. Do you think they used horses back then?"

Daniele "Probably. Let's hurry up so you can keep quiet."

Caleb "Awwww mean."

  We walk to class and sat down next to each other. Students came in and sat down at the teacher taught class. An hour later school was over and we all went home. Caleb and I got in my car and I dropped him off.

Caleb "Awww man. Not once did he talk about ponies."

Daniele "You sound like your father. Then again the saying is like father like son."

Caleb "We're at my house already. Thanks for the ride Danny."

Daniele "Anything to keep you from driving."

Caleb "Very funny."

  He walks away grumbling while I chuckle as I drove home. I got home to see the place trashed.

Daniele "Hello? Is anyone here?"

Forest "Well well well. McCain has a daughter."

Daniele "You're Forest Blackwell. You didn't age a day. How are you alive?"

Forest "My time stopper device. I used it on myself and Rex Fury."

  Someone grabbed me by my wrist and twisted it behind my back.

Rex "Hey kiddo."

  A few other guys came in and one had Caleb. I gasp that they kidnapped my best friend.

Daniele "Caleb!! Wake up!!"

Forest "She's getting on my nerves. Knock her out already, Rex."

  I step on his foot just as Caleb gains conciousness. He looked at me and I told him to run. Caleb ran out the door as I fought the guys.

Forest "Surrender now or I send my security after your friend."

Daniele "Fine, I surrender."