V-The Travelers

I WALKED AROUND THE AVENGERS FACILITY and when I reached my bedroom, it was completely empty, as if I never existed in this alternate timeline, but somehow most of the people I knew did

I WALKED AROUND THE AVENGERS FACILITY and when I reached my bedroom, it was completely empty, as if I never existed in this alternate timeline, but somehow most of the people I knew did. How nice...

I missed them all so bad, I missed Nat being the most responsible out of all of us, Wanda being a sweetheart and making Paprika soup to lift my spirits, Sam whining about his winds being heavy and joking about Peter all the time and Steve telling everyone "language" every time a bad word slipped out of someone's mouth even though he was accidentally saying some bad words himself and there's even more to it.

I sat at the main couch eating a Reese's cup when I realized time traveling just sounds like complete bull, but when I checked my phone calendar I was at a week and some days before I lived again and everyone came back from the dust. How could it be possible that the technology I carried with me was no affected? I'm sure it was quantum—

"Who are you?" A deep voice caught me by surprise and it was Thor holding a plate of cookies and a glass of milk. "Oh so you got fired from being the King of Asgard and you're Santa Claus now?" I snickered and he slightly laughed too, but hid it. "Shut up, I'm not the Avengers die hard fan that acts as if she knows us."

"Excuse you? I'm not a fan..." It was his time to laugh now, "Oh yeah sure, if you want your forehead signed just tell me." I rolled my eyes as he ate his cookies like a kid, leaving crumbs all over the place. Then, he stood up giddy and patted my head, "Wait, I'm going to look for one, you petty human." Still Thor.

I was left in peace with my thoughts again, until they appeared and sat besides me. "Stony solved its problems?" I was about to laugh but they didn't seem to get it and just answered with "What?" Which answer I obviously didn't say and just shook my head in disappointment. "Who are you?" Steve asked annoyed with me as he narrowed his eyes. "I'm Beyoncé, do you want an autograph?"

"Cut the act and answer the damn question." My dad took my Reese's cup and tossed it to the other side of the room. "That was SO rude!" I yelled at him and stretched my arm towards the glass table to grab another one, but he took the whole package and threatened to throw it out the window. I scoffed and decided to answer truthfully but..., "I'm Y/n Miller..." with a little twist to the truth.

Steve nodded as to say keep going and so I did, "I'm from the future and I accidentally used one of your time-space gps watches and it sent me back here a week and some days early." Surprisingly they believed me, but didn't trust me fully until my dad asked, "How did we meet?" He asked tilting his head slightly in confusion and Steve asked, "and are you one of us?" I stared at the floor for some seconds thinking of a way to answer my dad's question, "When I came back here, I visited this timeline, a different timeline I suppose, am I right?" He nodded and mumbled something about that's how time travel apparently works... but I ignored it and continued, "Well... I know most of you, you too included and I knew Nat, Scott, Bruce..."