Why Jelena is over--Also, hes single :D Read this!

So im not even gonna lie Justin and Selena were togethor like 2 days ago and I thought everything with them was fine. They looked happier then the last times they have been on and off. I thought it was going to last a while,which it kinda did. Broke the record for more then 2 days. So apparently they were fighting over marriage. I guess they are kinda young. But, let me get this clear, when I said Justin and Kendall were seen I also said they werent a thing. So Kendall Jenners is the step sister of the Kardashions along with Kylie Jenners, *Kendall on side* Im not a big fan of Kendall cause she is always set up by management to go out with male artists to promote their stuff. So there was this party in Paris about 2 days ago, and Justin was invited. Justin and Kim Kardashion, Kris Jenners *Kendalls Mom* Kylie Jenners, were all seen talking to each other the WHOLE time. NO SELENA. So thats when they thought JELENA was over. Then after the party Justin and Kendall went on dinner. SIGNIALLING Jelena was over, and also Selena unfollowed Justin. Kendall and Justin arent even friends, so its nothing serious. And everyone knows JENDALL is NOT real and will NEVER be. Believe Me.. Selena is being seen with another guy *Poor guy* so Jelena isnt gonna be back anytime soon.
So yeah... Damn I typed alot. So yeah Kendall is on the side. Sh was also set up by management to go out with Harry Styles, FAAAAKE. Niall Horan, FAAAAKE and way more men. All set up. Dont get alarmed.
Kendall does have a boyfriend right now, so yeah. She is a model *GASP* but she isnt bitchy, just annoying. lol

_____________________

I searched up 'justin bieber' cause I was bored and a headline came up saying 'justin bieber black... or nah' I just... cant :D