3

Kim Namjoon😇
so!
i see you've filled out that we should meet up around 7pm at your house, correct?

seokjin
yes ..

Kim Namjoon😇
excellent, i'll see you then, seokjin :)
take care!

jin sighed, placing his phone down. he wasn't excited. in fact, scared, nevertheless. he would be judged, what if namjoon got angry with him?

stupid.

he's just overthinking himself, right?

a lump was formed into his throat before he nervously swallowed. he glanced at the time, reading 6:46pm. namjoon would be here soon.

he rushed into his bedroom, quite messy. clothes were scattered and his bed looked like a dump. he wasn't the tidiest person, that's for sure. he scrambled a bit through his closet and found a regular white tee shirt, throwing it on.  slipping on some skinny jeans to complete.

he sat in the living room couch, the lonely silence of his small, complex hotel room. living alone, he didn't complain much. in fact, he enjoyed it. no roommates bothered jin and he wanted to keep it that way.

laid down, neck comfortably resting, and head pressed into a pillow, jin decided to take a quick nap before his tutor arrived.

head resting, he couldn't believe how tired he was. his eyelids fell, light breaths escaping between his plump lips. dream land was starting to appear and before he knew it, time flew as jin slept.

but of course, he was always interrupted. always.

his thoughts were drifting before hearing a light knock on the door.