Six~Unexpected

First off before i start writing, I just wanna say, im sorry for chapter 5, that was really boo boo, but i was just trying to get an update out on short notice, plus writer's block aint a joke now'a'days. i just wanted to formally apologize for that, and let you guys now im doing a cast call shortly, and that this chapter will be 100,000,000 times better,

So without further adieu, Chapter Six..

Gherico'

"Soo, What intrests you?" Q asks as we walk around in Champs, looking at diffrent shoes, I stop at a pair of Space Jams (Jordans), "I like music, and animals," I smile, "What about you?" He takes a minute, looking up at me he goes, "I like basketball, i write poetry, and i like making girls smiles," I chuckle, aware of the corniness of what he said. "What?" He gives a confused look, "You like making girls smile?" He nods, "Mhhm, problem?" I shake my head, "Not at all," i walk out of Champs slowly with my head down, thinking about being here with a boy. Like i said at first, I really dont haved any experience with guys cause I've never had the confidence enough to approach one, let alone let a guy fliirt with me, Im a virgin to tall these types of things. "Gherico!" I turn around and watch as Q speed walks toward me, after he finally reaches me he puts his hand on my shoulder, "Dang, girl, you walk hella fast," He smiles showing his braces. Lawd, this boy here.

•••

Q'

Bruh. Meisha is driving the hell out of me. I cant deal with this girl for another second of another day. She even had the audacity to come in the room me and Romelo were sleeping in and tried to "Get It" with me . I wasnt having that though, then she got mad and asked me, why i dont want her, i looked at her and politely said, "Becasue you've been ran through," She got an attitude and left out the room. I shake my head just thinking about that girl. But on another note, for the 2 days I've been here with Kyla and Romelo, I"ve been having fun. But mostly, I've had fun with Gherico, I mean, for her to be so young she like, super attentive, and very mature and i like that.

I like how she act shy around me too. Like she never had a boyfriend or some'. As pretty as she is, i know she been in more than one relationship, if any. I ain't saying she thot though, I'm just saying period, it would be a shame if she never been in a relationship before.

Another thing though, i dont like how Meisha childish ass act toward Gherico, she know Gherico is a little ass girl, yet her thirsty ass wants to stoop to her level, BUT...🍵🐸. I chuckle to myself thinking about it. "You good, bruh ?" Romelo questions as we chill on the couch watching something on VH1.
I nod, "I'm straight,"
•••
Omniscient
Gherico, Kyla, Meisha, and Phillica sit in the Nail salon, each getting their choice of the kind of nails they wanted. They hold little to no conversation, but the conversations that did pop up were light, and some were comical. Gherico looks at Kyla, and Kyla looks at Meisha, Causing Meisha to turn and look, "We need to talk when we get back home," Meisha tells Kyla. She gives her a thumbs up, and Meisha turns away continuing to smack on her gum.

Gherico's mind wanders to Q and Romelo, and what they could be doing.
She shakes the thought and looks down at her half down nails. She decided to step out her comfort zone some and get some stiletto nails with black polish and rhinestones on the middle nails. Gherico's phone vibrates, she unlocks it and pulls down the notification ribbon, she that she has a text from Q. It says:

I lowkey miss you

Gherico blushes and text him back :

Really ??

She presses send and puts her phone in her lap, waiting on the guy to finish with her nails. Gherico smiles big, constantly thinking about Q. These last couple of days have been the happiest She's ever been, in months.
•••

Sorry about the wait. I just wanted to make sure the chapter was okay, before i pushed it out there ? So uhm, I really need you guys who are reading to vote and comment or i wont continue the story... And thats really self explanatory. But, besides that, Q is in the mm, i couldnt find someone with braces and dimples, so he was the next best one. ((Just imagine he has dimples and braces)). So thats all,
__Gvlden__