The Rouge Kings Mate

Chapter 1.

Kenzie's (P.O.V)

I was running through the woods in pain. Blood seeping from the wound of my back paw. Blood coated my beautiful white fur. It was only a matter of minutes before i was captured or died from loss of blood. So i contacted my beta/boyfriend Hunter through the pack link.

"Hunter i have been injured get the rest back to the pack." i said.

"No we are behind you 100%. Where are you? ill come get you." he says.

"No Hunter. Get back to the pack, thats an order." i say firmly. i regret my words."Im sorry for being harsh with you but it i only have a few minutes before i am either captured or die of blood loss. But listen closely if i am not back protect my brother Sammy and raise him as alpha."

"I swear on my life to protect him. And Kenzie try to stay safe. I love you." he says.

"I love you too." i whisper before my mind link is cut off. I keep walking trying to get back to the border. i am only 5ft from the border when i am tackled by a grey wolf.

"Going somewhere Alpha." his wolf says speaking in my mind. I say nothing but look over the border. he lets out a laugh. "Oh no you don't our king wishes to speak with you." he snarals.

He noticed i was to weak to make it all the way back to the rouge castle. So whatever they had planned it was probably worse then death.

The guy went behind a tree and shifted. He came back fully clothed and picked me up and carried me to the castle. Once inside the gates were locked securely, and he walked me into the throne room where a large man i supposed was there king sat. The king was younger then i thought he looked to be about 18. He was about 6'3 had dirty blond hair and the most amazing blue eyes. He was quite atractive. But then again he was very dangerous.

The man sat me down in front of the young king.

"My lord i brought you the Alpha as you wished sir." the young guy bowed.

"Very good Captian. you are dismissed while i decide what to do with our captive." He says.

"Yes sir." the captain says turning on his heels and leaving when the door shuts he begins talking to me his voice smooth as silk.

"Shift." he commands. i do as he tells me i keep my eyes downcast feeling ashamed he is looking at my naked body.

"Well what do we have here." he smirks.

"I am Mackenzie Oliver Alpha of the Black Dawn pack." i said clearly not wanting to show him fear.

"Well miss Mackenzie look at me so that we may discuss what we will do with you." He says. i keep my eyes downcast because i know this is a very dangerous man.

"I said look at me." he says pulling my chin up to look at him. As soon as my green eyes meet his blue ones my wolf says one thing......... Mate!

\\\\\\\\\

Cole's (P.O.V)

"I said look at me." i say grabbing her chin forcing her to look at me. As soon as her eyes met mine i knew. In a flash i had her in my arms.

"Mine." i growled kissing her neck. she shivered pleasing me that i had control over her. I started roaming my hands all over her body loving the feel of her silky skin. She is the most beautiful girl i have ever seen. She is so tiny being only 5'6. her midnight hair cloaks her and her mesmerizing green orbs. I run my hands lower squeezing her butt. she pushes away from me.

"No i will never submit to the likes of you." She says her tone defiant.

"Oh but you will Cherie after i mark you tonight. You may not want to now but in three days you will change you mind once you go into heat."

"You arrogant son of a biscuit. i will never sleep with you." she says crossing her arms over her bare chest trying to cover herself.

"Oh but i will." i grin cockily. "Guards take her to our chamber." i order. "Rest well while you can princess." i laugh.

She give me an evil glare as she is pulled out of the room. This was going to be fun i thought.

///////////

Kenzie's (P.O.V)

They locked me into a bed chamber. I walked over to the bed and laid down. I just couldnt keep my mind off of the king. But no way was i going to submit to likes of him.

I slowly felt my eyes grow heavy and start to close. i let sleep overtake me. i might as well rest while i can. i will need all my energy if i was going to escape.

______________________________________________________

Hope you all enjoy this. let me know what you think. what should happen next?

-read

-vote

-comment